A Good Clove?

beboe76

Hello all. Waiting on my first kit and already planning what to buy next :D Can anyone tell me a place to buy a good clove juice? Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Hi Brandy. I've been looking for a good clove juice for a while too. I wish I would have ordered some from the DIY Flavor Shack last month, because they closed down for the holidays and won't be back until January 18th. I'm pretty sure they have a clove flavor, and I can't believe I didn't get some to at least try, but I was very impressed with the flavors I did get from them. I'm still planning to try out the recipe I found and asked about when I started This Topic, even though I got the warnings about oil based flavors burning up attys. I'll let you, and everyone else, know how that works out when I get to it, but right now I'm hooked on VT Dulcis.

The Dulcis does sound good. Is it supposed to be similar to the RY4 type? I was also reading about their Midnight, it sounds nice too. I wanna buy it all!!!!!!! LOL :P

I wanna buy it all!!!!!!! LOL

LOL! I know EXACTLY how you feel! I wish I could answer your question. I guess there's RY3 and RY4 and RY5? I don't have any experience with any of them. I just know the Dulcis is great for me!

Vapor Kings has a clove flavored juice. I have actually tried this flavor, it belonged to a friend of mine. I have also smoked a clove cigarette so I am familiar with the flavor. The flavor of this juice smelled and tasted just like a spice box of whole cloves. It was nice and smooth. The first thought that popped into my head when I tried it was a baking ham. But good and very strong, took awhile to get it out of the atomizer.

If you are looking for a flavor similar to the cigarette, I don't know if you will find it. I have read that it never tastes the same.

I'm frantically looking there is a guy on youtube that did a 510 review its and old one also I can't remeber his name its like the only review he did but he states he is hitting a clove flavor and compares it to dajrum's taaste and flave thing is I also had trouble understanding him as to where he found it I listened a cple times when he said it bc thats been my big want of e-juice even b4 I got my 510 arno @ Awesomevapor.com states he will possibly have a clove next month but had no def date as to when if I find the video I will post a link to it on youtube

Angel

:innocent:

Definitely let us know if you find out Angel. I think I will try out Vapor Kings when I do another order. So far I have ordered some juice from Revolver, and my 510 kits from Arno - Awesome Vapor. Would love it if he got some clove in. Got a couple of samples of his juice coming, the Ry4 and Strawberry. I just dont know if I can contain myself until Friday!!!!! lol. On my way to check out what all Vapor Kings has ;)