Any Problems?

wright306

Has anyone had trouble with V4L? When I ordered from them, my order came quick but I had ordered juice and it was not in the package. I checked the packing slip and it is listed. So I sent an email, I got no response. I figured, with the holidays winding down it was no big deal. I sent another email, again no response. Now I am getting irritated. Does anyone know if this is a common problem? This was a simple request too, I wrote and asked if they could, instead of sending the juice, just give me a credit. I tried the cartomiser in that flavor and didn't like it. It was supposed to taste like Kool cigarettes, and instead tastes like hot fruit punch. I do love their other flavors, and explained that I would be ordering again soon.

This is actually the first complaint I've seen about V4L. I ordered a KR808 kit and some carts, and they threw in quite a few freebie carts and 3 bottles of juice. I was happy with it. I've heard good things from several other members, but I don't like the sound of this. How long has it been without a response?

This is actually the first complaint I've seen about V4L. I ordered a KR808 kit and some carts, and they threw in quite a few freebie carts and 3 bottles of juice. I was happy with it. I've heard good things from several other members, but I don't like the sound of this. How long has it been without a response?

I was pretty shocked as well, I have heard nothing but good things about their customer service. It has been since the 29th. I gave time, figuring with the holiday maybe it would be a while. But I would think I should have gotten a response by now.

I just placed a big order with them (my first order with them) they put some bonus carts and another item free of charge.shipping was fast 4 days in all.I dont expect any issues but their rep is good customer service, so I would contact them to see what they can do...So far with all the vendors I have used they have corrected any problems quickly and to my complete satisfaction.

I just placed a big order with them (my first order with them) they put some bonus carts and another item free of charge.shipping was fast 4 days in all.I dont expect any issues but their rep is good customer service, so I would contact them to see what they can do...So far with all the vendors I have used they have corrected any problems quickly and to my complete satisfaction.

I am still ordering from them because I like their products, they do have amazingly fast service and always include bonuses. But after many attempts to contact them, I even contacted several different individuals...to no avail. So I got shorted a bottle of juice, and apparently that is the end of the story. No responses dispite many attempts...I am just out that money. Hopefully this won't happen again. If so I will stop ordering from them.

I am still ordering from them because I like their products, they do have amazingly fast service and always include bonuses. But after many attempts to contact them, I even contacted several different individuals...to no avail. So I got shorted a bottle of juice, and apparently that is the end of the story. No responses dispite many attempts...I am just out that money. Hopefully this won't happen again. If so I will stop ordering from them.

That's really a bummer. I'm sorry this has occurred; stuff like that can give vaping generally a bad vibe, not to mention you're out money which is unconscionable to me. I don't mean to state the obvious or anything but have you checked your junk email folder? I find that mail sometimes finds its way there that I've okayed in the past, and vice versa. Take care, and good luck in the future.