Word Up E-Cig Tennessee Whiskey 11Mg

Galex

Holy cow, do I love this stuff. I got a sample pack from Jeff over at Word Up. Let me say right off the bat that Jeff is a paragon of customer service. He called me to double-check on one of the e-liquids that I ordered was on back-order (it actually said that on the site, but I didn't pay enough attention). We had a very nice discussion and he shipped out the next day.

OK, so on to the e-liquid itself. This stuff is fantastic. Right now, I'm mostly trying to find a small staple of flavors that I can rotate through so I don't get too bored. And this is definitely making it into the rotation. I've been trying lately to reduce my nicotine mg and this juice will help a lot with that. Even at 11mg it has a nice throat hit and gosh darnit if it doesn't taste like exhaling a nice, smooth shot of whiskey. Well done Jeff!

I have 4 other flavors that I'll be reviewing soon, but for now this gets an enthusiastic thumbs up from me!

Do you need to have two PV's going at the same time... one for the wiskey and one for a chaser? ;)

Wonder how that would taste with a drop of cola juice mixed in. Jack & Coke used to be my thing (many years ago).

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines