Got My First E-Cig In!

Ok so I'm really excited because my order from modern vapor just got here today. It was pretty fast shipping I must say! I was thrilled to find that my battery was already charged. I popped on one of the tobacco carts that came with it. My first impression is WOW this thing is awesome!!! Granted I would dig more vapor, but I may just need to break it in some. The FAQS that came with it said it could have a funny taste at first, but really from the first puff I had no nasty taste really. It seems a lot smoother than a regular cig. I had got a bottle of the nuport ejuice to go with it so I put a drop of that in there and now it is tasting really good to me. gave it a little more kick, but still is pretty smooth. I really REALLY dig this thing though. NO ashes yay. I'm "vaping" INSIDE my house - double yay cus it's colder than a well digger's arse outside. Yep, I do believe it's a keeper. Gonna see how it goes from here, but as first experiences go, I have no complaints whatsoever. Very impressed. I'm so glad I looked around before I jumped into anything. I feel satisfied with what I got. Can't wait to try the 510 next. I'll see which I like best and have backups. :D :D I live in a house of skeptics, but since I'm not stinking the place up they can't complain too much. haha *sigh* non-smokers... they just don't get it lol

Ok so I'm really excited because my order from modern vapor just got here today. It was pretty fast shipping I must say! I was thrilled to find that my battery was already charged. I popped on one of the tobacco carts that came with it. My first impression is WOW this thing is awesome!!! Granted I would dig more vapor, but I may just need to break it in some. The FAQS that came with it said it could have a funny taste at first, but really from the first puff I had no nasty taste really. It seems a lot smoother than a regular cig. I had got a bottle of the nuport ejuice to go with it so I put a drop of that in there and now it is tasting really good to me. gave it a little more kick, but still is pretty smooth. I really REALLY dig this thing though. NO ashes yay. I'm "vaping" INSIDE my house - double yay cus it's colder than a well digger's arse outside. Yep, I do believe it's a keeper. Gonna see how it goes from here, but as first experiences go, I have no complaints whatsoever. Very impressed. I'm so glad I looked around before I jumped into anything. I feel satisfied with what I got. Can't wait to try the 510 next. I'll see which I like best and have backups. :D :D I live in a house of skeptics, but since I'm not stinking the place up they can't complain too much. haha *sigh* non-smokers... they just don't get it lol

That is great! I felt the same, wanted to shout from the rooftop! I am glad you love the one you got. The one I have doesn't give much vapor either, but the taste is awesome...so it doesn't matter to me!

Way to go Christania! You will love it. Whenever you get that "Nic" craving, just vape something that actually tastes good and your set!

Edited by Knight

Thanks guys!! I kinda did a review on youtube of my first impressions. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYLQAi4Viug It was early so my bird is going nuts and I had a couple blond moments, but way too lazy to remake it so.. lol I am already getting into the drip thing with my e-liqiud I got with it. Good flavor I think :)