Help ?

tomlor611

bought one from my local mall but want to buy carts online but i cant get out of these people exactly what kind they are i guess cause they want me to buy from them ?as far as i know they are mini's,the carts have little knotches in them and say 11 mg,and they are also compatible with the green smoke cartamizers.i just want to know what web sight and carts i can order online maybe someone can help with an answer or e-mail me tomlor611@yahoo.com thanks !

As far as i know the green smoke is the same as the e-health cigarette i got at the mall. If it is my advice would be to not waste any more money on it and get one that is 5x better quality like a JOYE 510. I could be wrong though i usually am :)

Let us know what mall stand you got your unit from that may help, but even better post a picture of the unit you have, take of the cartridge so that we can see the atomizer. Taking a picture of the battery will help as well.

There are many models on the market now so without a little more we can't help you just yet. But as soon as we get those pics we'll be more than happy to lead you in the right direction :D