Vp1 Batts

stillcrazy

Have you found a 500mah 3.7v battery that's the same size? I would think a lot of ppl would be all over that (I'd get some for my Spade).

I'm not going to answer because I'm unsure, but I would think it would be okay. My understanding is that the mah is just how long the battery can deliver the 3.7v, so I don't see why a 500mah, if available, wouldn't work.

Have you found a 500mah 3.7v battery that's the same size? I would think a lot of ppl would be all over that (I'd get some for my Spade).

I'm not going to answer because I'm unsure, but I would think it would be okay. My understanding is that the mah is just how long the battery can deliver the 3.7v, so I don't see why a 500mah, if available, wouldn't work.

I agree with you Brian... from what I know about batts and electronics... the mah just means how long the batt will last...

Milli amps per hour....as long as voltage is same.... the hight mah the better...

I ordered some batts from jeso and they turned out to be 600mah. So I guess he unwittingly answered my question.

There was a Chinese misprint on a bunch of the 360 mah batteries... they were printed with 600, but they are really 360 (per Chris). These may be part of that batch as I've not seen a 600 mah battery.

Just so you know there is no such thing as a 600mah AAA battery. There is a mass print of batteries on the market that state they are 600mah but they are not. The batteries that we sell in the Vapor Talk store on the battery state 600mah but are actually standard 360mah batteries. If any supplier is selling 600mah they aren't actually aware it's a mis print. Or they do know but just don't care. :)