Eleaf ikonn 220 with Ello Sub-Ohm tank

Nagual

Hi. Real quick question one. Is anyone knowledgeable with this set up? If so I'd like help with vw vs tc modes. As they relate to the HW coils this low end mod uses. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Right now I'm using the HW4 (quad cylinder, 0.3ohm,kanthal wire I imagine) and I have a package of the HW3 (tri cylinder 0.2ohm). Been vaping between 50-70 watts with both. I also upgraded the firmware to the latest af software. Thanks in advance. 

1513881974698572831720.jpg

46 minutes ago, Squid said:

TC not for use with Kanthal on 99% of mods out there.

I kind of understood that, but thanks for confirming. I'm mainly looking for someone who knows this mod I guess. I can't find any configuration specs anywhere. 

For setting up in wattage mode, it's pretty much the same for all mods.

For coils under 1 ohm, I start around 10watts and slowly increase until I get a vape I like. You'll get a burnt taste if you go too high, back down half a watt or so and you have the sweet spot for that juice. As an example I run .5ohm coils around 25 watts. Sometimes a little higher sometimes a little lower, depending on the juice. Then there are a few juices I get on occasion that I will run as high as 45 watts.

There is no magic setting that a specific mod will run at, just a ball park.

24 minutes ago, Squid said:

For setting up in wattage mode, it's pretty much the same for all mods.

For coils under 1 ohm, I start around 10watts and slowly increase until I get a vape I like. You'll get a burnt taste if you go too high, back down half a watt or so and you have the sweet spot for that juice. As an example I run .5ohm coils around 25 watts. Sometimes a little higher sometimes a little lower, depending on the juice. Then there are a few juices I get on occasion that I will run as high as 45 watts.

There is no magic setting that a specific mod will run at, just a ball park.

Nice. Thanks for the info.