Which Is The Mod And Why?

I'm trying to decide on a MOD and I thought you guys could help me out by telling me which is your favorite out of all the ones that are still available for purchase! confused1.gif

I've narrrowed it down and I think I want a 5v one, it seems like a 6v would be too much for me... Thanks! __________________

~ Cade

"Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people

appear bright until they open their mouths..." biggrin.gif

Well, I dont have one. But, "The Spade" is a name I keep hearing a lot of.

Spade is 3.7v. I don't have a 5v either, but my VP/PT will be. If I like that at 5v then I may look into a cary around 5v. You may wait a bit... the Joker will be out soon. We're all patiently awaiting to see how it looks.

Don't get too hung up on the "5v" thing. Remember that the batteries used in 3.7v mods actually charge to 4.2v or more - and provide that sort of voltage for hours... (In other words they provide "freshly charged" normal e-cig performance for hours)

Also have you decided which atomiser you like - that will be a big influence on ant decision?

Edited by profbeard

Voltage only matters under load (atomizer) a 4.2 volt battery becomes 3.7 volts under load because the battery can only supply so much current to supply the power (watts)

I believe people have done under-load test on "mod batteries" and come up with 4.2+v figures, but I will check...