The Overnight Drip

keenan

Ok, Ive tried this for a week now, to see if it was a fluke, my imagination, or really true. Thats as scientific as Im gonna get.

Before I go to bed at night, I drip 3 drops on my atty, and leave it. When I get up in the morning, and take my first vape, ( a VERY important one to me, like right after eating), its a kick arse hit ! Must be something about leaving the juice on overnight that makes it stronger or something. I drip on another atty and take a hit, and while good, nowhere near the kick as the one that sat overnight. So, for what its worth, if youre looking for that killer first hit in the morning, try that, let me know if its just me.

Actually, I did that last night too and I agree - it was a much more satisfying hit. I wonder if the atty being cool had anything to do with it? But even so, it's always cool in the morning, and the juice on it overnight did make a difference.

I know exactly what your talkin about K-dog. I get the same thing in the morning. I generally drip about 3-4 drops before bed, huff on it for a few and set it down. When i fire it back up in the morning i usually dont re drip, dude, the first hit almost knocks me down! Lol i dont know what it is but i was noticing it too. It will usually last about 4-5 drags for me before i set it down again and cant take anymore. Wondering if this has anything to do with the fluid semi drying? Hrmm :iiam:

I'm sure willing to give it a try.

I have 10 attys. I wonder if a person dripped in each one they'd get the same thing all day long? You could re-drip on each one as you finished it and let it set out until you finished the last atty, then start over with the first one.

I'm sure willing to give it a try.

I have 10 attys. I wonder if a person dripped in each one they'd get the same thing all day long? You could re-drip on each one as you finished it and let it set out until you finished the last atty, then start over with the first one.

LOL ! I thought about that Nana. I could invent a "atty clip", like a bullet clip, that just rotates the used attys till you reload.

Oh Keenan!!! I love that idea!! Do it. I was going to say invent an ecig that looks like a gun to put it on, but then I had this imagine of all these people putting what looks like a gun into their mouths and pulling the trigger...wasn't a real pleasant imagine, so maybe not.

LOL ! I thought about that Nana. I could invent a "atty clip", like a bullet clip, that just rotates the used attys till you reload.

Now we need like 30 round atty magazine!! ROFL!!!!