510 Whistle Tip

jnnfrlsw

Oh Wise Ones, Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a 510 cartridge with a whistle tip end like on the penstyles?

Thanks. Jen

Yep, that's the one I use. A few of the suppliers have them. My starter kit came with the flat tip and I like them. I got some round ones too, but stuck with the flat tip. Don't know why... just feels better.

Just a couple below, but you can find them elsewhere too.

Dietsmokes

I think I ready on here somewhere that the 801 tips will fit the 510, but will have to veryify that. Anyone???

Edited by Brian

My first order I got from cignot I ordered round.... second I didnt specify and got whistle and thought I would hate them...

now thats all I use on my 510

Oops now I see this was meant for the wise ones ....just disregard my post

Edited by Lordvapor

I use the DSE 901 whistle tip carts in my 510's the flat tips for the 510 are kinda fat and chunky.I also think the DSE 901's fit tighter and do not leak air as bad as the 510 carts.The 801's will not fit too big.

Edited by mcquinn

Thanx so much, I think I will order the tip and see if I like it as well. It is so nice being a noobie and having all you more experienced vapors willing to take the time to answer our questions and give suggestions. I have given the forum link to several people who I have shared my switch from analogs to the ecig story to. Told them its the best way to learn all about the world of vaping. You guys and gals are the greatest.

JEN