.: FΛDED REVIEWS :. Aftermath by Flawless

FΛDED

kRDAKDx.png

njkWWv1.jpg

Aftermath by Flawless
80/20. 60ml and 120ml bottles. Comes in 0mg, 2mg, 4mg, 6mg nic.

Product description: Blueberry vanilla bean glazed donut. A creamy glazed donut filled with juicy blueberry bits with a side of vanilla bean ice cream and a touch of crunch berries.

★ Blows ★★ Decent ★★★ Pleased ★★★★ Good ★★★★★ Loved it

Smoothness: ★★★★
Flavor: ★★★
Sweetness: ★★★
Clouds: ★★★★
Overall: ★★★

Thoughts: The flavor in the description was accurate and not misleading. Inhale, I notice the blueberry donut aspect, a light crunch berry note, and cream. On the exhale, the donut is more noticeable, cream comes out, finished with that light crunch berry note again. I only wished for a little more blueberry action. The juice isn't overly or underly sweet. I can see it as someone's ADV as it won't get you as tired as with other really sweet juices. It's not ideal at really high wattages, it's turns everything into a sweet vape with blueberry in the background. It's best at low to average wattages for flavor chasing. Compared to other donut vapes I've had in the past, it's not as complex (breadiness and other layers) as I would like. I also enjoy brighter, more robust fruit notes with my donut flavors when using super sub ohm builds. A pleasing flavor from Flawless's line nonetheless, I wouldn't expect anything less.

*I purchased this product. It was not sent to me for free to review. I tested this e juice on a NarDA RDA single SS macro build at .24Ω and a Kennedy 24 2 Post RDA dual SS parallel macro build at .08Ω for a thorough review for both flavor and cloud chasers. If you would like your product reviewed, feel free to contact me. Vape on!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines