Hi guys. I'm relatively new to Vaping. Just got an Aspire Zelos with the Nautilus 2 tank.

The tank comes fitted with 0.7 coil so I thought "I'll give it a go."

It also comes with a 1.8 coil. I am definitely enjoying Vaping with 0.7 but want to see the difference between the two. If a take the 0.7 will it still be usable? And same vice versa?

Sent from my SM-G935F using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Yes, you can swap out the coils with no problems --- however, I would use the same flavor of eliquid with each coil or you could wind up with a combination you won't like. You can use a different flavor with the 1.8 ohm coil, just keep coils and flavor together is all.  :) 

So the coil won't go all gooey and sticky?

Yes, you can swap out the coils with no problems --- however, I would use the same flavor of eliquid with each coil or you could wind up with a combination you won't like. You can use a different flavor with the 1.8 ohm coil, just keep coils and flavor together is all.  [emoji4] 

Sent from my SM-G935F using The Vapor Talk mobile app

The coil should be fine for a short time, but if you're worried about it, put it into a small container filled with the eliquid you used with it. Do not put the coil into the fresh bottle of eliquid, however, so it doesn't contaminate the original eliquid.