Just Recieved My First E-Cig

oper8tor2

you all are awesome!!!! i received my protege from puresmoker today. only 4 days from order to delivery! :jump: i spent way too much but wanted to do all i could to fall in love with vaping right from the get go. i got 2 each of the 510, 801, 901 attys, 5 carts for each atty, a sample pak of juice, and extra batts.. also got a sample pak of juice from awesomevapor for a total of 60 ml.. i'm vaping the coca cola right now. seems adequate but not my cup of tea.

i'm gettin great throat hit, great vapor. great flavor all right from the first vape on the 510. i can tell it will take a little while to get used to the difference in throat hit from analogs but that's small potato's. the best aspect so far is that my wife(who has a bionic nose)says it doesn't stink :hug: . that's worth every penny in its self. i bet you all can't guess my new years resolution....... i'm very much looking forward to experimenting with my new toy and learning more here with you all. btw am i understanding correctly that the 302 atty is the same thing as the 801?

thank you everyone for my fantastic introduction to the wonderful world of vaping! you rock :punk:

i owe it all to all of you for giving excellent guidance and instruction. :thumbsup:

Hey oper8tor2, you started your vaping experience off great! You got a nice unit & you stocked up with atty's & juice. I have no doubt you will fall in love with vaping as we all have.

btw am i understanding correctly that the 302 atty is the same thing as the 801? ..........yes you are correct.

Congrats! Sounds like you're off to a great start. I tried cola for the 1st time yesterday and agree with you. Not bad, but not an everyday vape. I also learned that the taste of it lingers really bad in an atty. Took forever got get that flavor out. :wacko:

"btw am i understanding correctly that the 302 atty is the same thing as the 801? "They are both "classic pennstyles" but the 302/Kissbox attomizer has a better design than the DSE SLB 801's ,the part that actually wicks the liquid from the cart on the 302/KB does not go into the cart as deep and so in my opinion does not squeeze all the juice out and make a mess at least or ruin batteries at worst.

Congratulations!! Have a lot of fun playing around with it. And you might feel like you spent too much, but probably didn't. It's good to try different things to see which works best for you. And, if you're anything like most of us, you would have spent the money later anyway. :) This way you saved on shipping. :)

Good luck and keep us updated on how it's going. We love to hear everyone's stories.

Congratulations man, I'm really pleased that you're pleased. You really stepped up, and that's cool. You cannot go wrong believing what the folks here tell you. Everyone has helped me through a lot of dumb questions and helped to make my vaping experience all it can be. I'm really interested in hearing about your Protege. I came close to making that my big batt too and still like it.

I'm glad your wife approves too. We had friends over last night, and my buddy remarked how good the vapor smelled. When was the last time someone said that about a cigarette?