Cleaning the stuff in the cartridges?

In case I decide (when I get my juice) that I am too much of a woosie to risk destroying the only atomizer I happen to have right now - supplier waiting for more on next order (hopefully there IS a next order!), I'm wondering if it is possible to somehow clean the old cartridges? Can you wash them or something like that and reuse them again with new juice? I know you couldn't do that indefinitely but maybe a couple or three times? Then again, if you take that stuff out of the cartridge, can you stuff it back in again or does it get all fluffy and unmanageable?

You might want to check out, in the video are, the video 'DSE901 cleaning and maintenance' I believe it is called. It shows you how.... I hope that helps.

Sorry, it's in the 'Video Areas'. It's called "DSE901 user tips and maintenance video guide". Really quite good......

You can wash your carts with no problem. Just pop them in some water swoosh it around. Just don't leave them in there too long otherwise the cotton will expand out of the cart. :)

Thanks, Chris! Also, just so you know, you were wondering if Johnson Creek had any problems shipping to Canada. I sent them an email and they responded (very quickly, I might add) that they are having NO problems shipping to Canada. I noticed on their website that they have an FDA certificate. I wonder if this will provide them enough protection with all the crap going on. Surely if they got certified by them previously, the FDA can't renage on it now? Oh, sorry - I forgot I was talking about the FDA - they can do anything they want, right?

lol yup it is the FDA.

Johnson Creek has registered with the FDA that's all. In order for them to be "certified" by the FDA if you will, they would have to prove the long term effects, if any, on Johnson Creek Smoke Juice. This would take lab tests, human trials, (I'll sign up!) and a ton of money.

Well I got my notice in the mail today that my JC sample pack has arrived and I can pick it up tomorrow so that spurred me into having to get a few cartridges ready for the new juice. I watched the videon that igetcha has on the 901 maintenance tips and figured it couldn't be much different. And, of course, it wasn't. Was surprised how easy it was to wash the stuff from inside the cartridges, dry it and stuff it back in again. Decided to do the 'blow your atomizer clean' tip as well and ... geez ... was surprised at the amount of liquid that came out and what a difference it made. Now ... bring on the JC!