Prodigy V2

vapersplace

I bought a Protege, and it malfunctioned due to a design defect. It started to smoke very badly, and burned a hole in my purse. The vendor offered to fix it at no charge, but I am not interested in using the Protege after that incident.

I also bought a Protegy Passthrough. The button does not work, and it will cost an additional $20 for a different button, that the vendor says is a better button. I will say, though, that before the button malfunctioned, I did like the Protegy Passthrough.

I have not been happy with the Protegy/Protege products. Good luck with your Protegy.

• 2 weeks later...

I almost ordered the Prodigy V2, but decided to do some more research because of the button issues people had with the first version. I found some posts from people who bought the V2 and they had button issues also. So until the issue is completely resolved I'm holding off. By the way, from everything I've read, Steve at Puresmoker seems like a good guy and tries hard to make things right for people. I have never dealt with him I'm just going off posts that he and others have made.

From my research... the Prodigy had the problem with the wired switch. The ProdigyV2 however, is a NON-wired switch... it rocks. And it's a 5.v sweet spot vape. And it has a drip well to catch the liquid... and it's even a reasonable price!! I would have seriously considered it if it was also a 3v option. (3v and 5v). I don't remember the battery life, but being a 5v, it's probably about 4-6 hours... and I don't know the consistantsy of the battery life, but I haven't heard complaints about drop off,... but then again, I've been busy researching so many of them I'm probably confoozeled beyond help at this point anyway.

But, rest assured, it's an okay buy, especially if you already have a 3.5v for your main vape.

edited to assure the others that they're dead on too, I didn't mean to imply otherwise.

Edited by Uma