Sincit-E-Cigs - Cherry, Champagne & Andrea

Hawk

So I ended up being the lucky winner of SINCIT-E-CIGS contest here on the forum, and my winnings included a 510 passthru, and my choice of any 3 flavors of e-liquid they had on hand. I selected Cherry, Champagne, and a flavor called Andrea. I vaped all 3 of the flavors using the 510 passthru and a 2 week old broken in 510 atty. This is my first review so bear with me.

Washington Cherry 24mg:

Aroma: A very sweet and bright smell. It reminds me of cherry lifesavers.

Taste: This flavor immediately tastes very sweet, but finishes with a smooth subtle tartness that blends out the sweetness. It tastes just like fresh baked cherry pie.

Vapor Production:

3.7 volts; 510 Atomizer: Exceptional vapor. This juice is thick and hearty and provides dense clouds of vapor. I only needed to use 2 drops dripping in place of the usual 3 drops.

I have been searching for a good cherry flavor for a while. Most that I have tried taste like cough syrup. This flavor surprised me, however - it does the name justice. I really do think this is a quality flavor, and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys the fruit flavors.

Champagne 24mg:[/b]

Aroma: A mild light lime fragrance, followed with the classic sweet champagne smell. It definitely makes me want to crack a bottle!

Taste: It tastes just like a quality Chardonnay. It has a full bodied taste that is well balanced, creamy and effervescent. The first flavor is a bit lemony, followed by a dry nutty flavor. It finishes a bit dry, just like the real deal.

Vapor Production:

3.7 volts; 510 Atomizer: Excellent vapor. This juice is a bit thinner than the cherry, and I dripped using my standard 3 drops. The vapor production is quite good.

I wasn’t sure initially about vaping champagne. I have tried the cola liquids and find I don’t like them at all; if I want a cola I like to DRINK them, not vape them. With that said, I wanted to give this one a shot and I’m glad I did. I think this flavor would be a great mild all day vape.

Andrea 24mg:

Aroma: A sweet minty chocolaty smell. It smells just like the Andes chocolate mints.

Taste: Initially the mint is the most dominant flavor, followed by a smooth chocolaty taste. It finishes with a nice blend of the two flavors.

Vapor Production:

3.7 volts; 510 Atomizer: Excellent vapor. This juice is the same consistency as the champagne flavor, and I again dripped using my standard 3 drops. The vapor production is on par with any quality juice.

It is an excellent flavor and a nice treat. I find this flavor to be addictive and hard to put down. A good flavor for anyone who loves Andes mints.

I dig all of the flavors I tried, and recommend getting yourself some of their juice to try!

Congrats on winning, Hawk.

You did an excellent job on your review! And I absolutely love Andes candy! I'd love to try that flavor - if I could taste it... I may have to try it though. I'm guessing I'll be able to taste again some day. I am starting to get "hints" of flavor on some of my juices now.

Thanks for the review.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines