Lost Noobie

luck

Hello I am new to e-cig's and have never used one before. I am waitin for a shipment of good e-cig's but today i found a smoke shop that has a cheap one that i got. I don't know how to use it lol the cartridge has tin foil and when you push it onto the atty the atty pokes a hole in it, they sold me a bottle of juice (30$ for 10ml) but i dont know were to drip it. I have read allot of this forum and have an OK understanding of e-cig's but I can't seem to find anything as basicand probably common sense as how to start. As far as i can tell this e-cig is comparable to a blu cig with the rechargeable case.

Thank's for any advice

Helo Luck and welcome to VT. I'm not familiar with anything like you're describing, but I'm sure someone will be along that can help you. However, I will say $30 for 10ml!!! That's crazy expensive for juice.

I would guess that if the cart has foil over it then it's a pre-filled cart (already has juice in it). When the cart starts getting low (you lose flavor or start getting a burnt taste) then you can use the bottle to refill the cart. Many of us here direct drip. We use a blank cart with no filling, and drop a couple of drops of juice directly on the atty. That's usually good for several good puffs. Hence the term "Drip. Vape. Repeat". :) Hang in there - I'm sure you'll get lots of help here. This is a great forum with lots of helful, supportive and knowledgable members.

Edited by Brian

Hello I am new to e-cig's and have never used one before. I am waitin for a shipment of good e-cig's but today i found a smoke shop that has a cheap one that i got. I don't know how to use it lol the cartridge has tin foil and when you push it onto the atty the atty pokes a hole in it, they sold me a bottle of juice (30$ for 10ml) but i dont know were to drip it. I have read allot of this forum and have an OK understanding of e-cig's but I can't seem to find anything as basicand probably common sense as how to start. As far as i can tell this e-cig is comparable to a blu cig with the rechargeable case.

Thank's for any advice

Welcome to the VT Forum, Luck! I found this video on www.youtube.com.

my guess is that this link will not work (since I don't know how to do links, lol) but it's not that long and you can easily cut and paste it into your browser. It's not a great video and you will probably find better ones, but she did kinda explain how to get started. Good Luck!!

Also, if you do a search on youtube for "blu ecig" or even found them under "blue ecig", you will see other videos that will help you out.

*NOTE: The link works, lol. BTW...you have no idea how many videos I watched regarding the ecig!! lol Youtube is a great resource!

and my ecig of choice is the JOYE510, so far :>

Edited by jjinlasvegas

Awesome i apreciate the quick replies. I watched some video's on youtube and i am starting to worry i just got a piece of crap. The name of it is e Health cigarette, i pushed the cartridge srtaight on to the atty which punctured a hole in the tin but no vapor, I then dripped 3 drop's into the cartridge and when i went to have a drag i got a mouth full of juice. I am thinking my only hope is to drip on the atty but were? the little hole on top?, or on the element? or on the metalic point that breaks through the tin on the cartridge?. I know when i figure this out and get my good e-cig's i am going to look back at this and this man was that dumb.

Awesome i apreciate the quick replies. I watched some video's on youtube and i am starting to worry i just got a piece of crap. The name of it is e Health cigarette, i pushed the cartridge srtaight on to the atty which punctured a hole in the tin but no vapor, I then dripped 3 drop's into the cartridge and when i went to have a drag i got a mouth full of juice. I am thinking my only hope is to drip on the atty but were? the little hole on top?, or on the element? or on the metalic point that breaks through the tin on the cartridge?. I know when i figure this out and get my good e-cig's i am going to look back at this and this man was that dumb.

ok, in this video (IF you can stand the horrible irritating music that accompanies it)

the guy is apparently direct dripping on to a Blu atty.

This video might be better for you to watch, also

Edited by jjinlasvegas

I this is a 3 piece unit, then you should have the battery, the attomizer (atty) and the cart. You would want to drip directly into the atty. If it's a 2 piece, then you have a battery, but the atty and cart are one piece. You can't direct drip if this is the case.

Don't be to hard on yourself. You're definately on the right path. At least you like vaping and once you get a good unit no doubt you'll be happy.

hey thank's , ya it is a 3 piece i tried dripping direct onto the atty and still nothing. I think i got a crap atty right out of the gates. If it wasnt for bad luck i wouldnt have any at all. On the optomistic side of things i got enough nicotine through all the juice in my mouth to keep me off the analogs for about an hour which is good cuz its cold out lol.

yup thats what i have birddog under the tin in the card is some cotton and close to the mouth a wax or plastic ring. The atty should be getting hot if i puff allot shouldnt it? seems like the light's are on but noone is home

Is this what you are using? If so you may want to try and dip the atomizer in the juice. Don't dunk it all the way, just the metal bridge thing. Have you tried removing the foil in the cart? Is there a filler under the foil? Just curious.

Never seen one like that before.

yup thats what i have birddog under the tin in the card is some cotton and close to the mouth a wax or plastic ring. The atty should be getting hot if i puff allot shouldnt it? seems like the light's are on but noone is home

Has it worked at all? Did you charge the battery for the recomended time?

when i baught it the light came on so i tried it there and nothing, now at home i have had the case plugged into a usb for about an hour now and the cig is still lit up, i wish i got an instruction manual with this thing that would be awesome. I have an 801 and a 510 on the way with all the spare atty's and charger's and what not.The only reason i got this is because i have been dying to try a e-cig , oh well 80$ lesson learned. I do apreciate all the quick help from you all this forum is great.

I really need to change my screen name to noluck :)

only 1 atty i was going to buy a spare and wife talked me out od it :(

Edited by luck

when i baught it the light came on so i tried it there and nothing, now at home i have had the case plugged into a usb for about an hour now and the cig is still lit up, i wish i got an instruction manual with this thing that would be awesome. I have an 801 and a 510 on the way with all the spare atty's and charger's and what not.The only reason i got this is because i have been dying to try a e-cig , oh well 80$ lesson learned. I do apreciate all the quick help from you all this forum is great.

I really need to change my screen name to noluck :)

only 1 atty i was going to buy a spare and wife talked me out od it :(

Doesn't the charger have a green light/red light? I was looking for info on this I thought I saw something that said it takes about 5 hours to charge that battery. May just want to try letting it charge for a while and see if that works. The LED light on the battery uses very little power, so it could be working even though the battery is not fully charged.

the charger is the carrying case and when you plug the case into the usb it the cig lights up and gradually fades until its out in about 2 hour's. when you disconnect it from the usb it flashes 3 times. I have not got a little puff of vapor once with all i have tried but i will get a new atty for it next time i am in the city.

The first ecig I bought was a Smoke 51, it sounds like what you are describing, if you try to take a hit, you feel it but no vapor, at least I could never get any, but this one only had two parts.

Once you get your other units, you will be happy with them and most people ship pretty quick, so try not to be too frustrated, soon you will be vaping away.

Thank's for any advice

HEY Luck first off welcome to VT I'm a noob as well and am waiting on my joye 510 to come from awesomevapor.com there are youtube videos I have seen that when you puncture the foil of the cartridge you need to take the small piece that may stick and lay on the top of your atty also the video showed using a toothpick or a small needle to totally remove the foil from the prefilled carts to get the perfect vape hit and smoke along with the throat sensation. good luck :thumbsup:

Welcomes ya to the Noob Crew LOL

peace and Vape out !!!

Angel

To remove the foil without a pick try this..Push to cart all the way on twist it around 2-3 turns clockwise then remove cart and the foil usually sticks to the atty bridge and you can remove it easy with you fingernail then put cart back on.

A new attomizer will soak up alot of the cart before its wet enough to work.

IF you remove the inner cart with a paperclip then you have a blank mouthpiece and you can use that to dip the bridge reducing leakage.The stock atty usually comes with a blank cover.They are neater that way if you dip or drip and real easy to rinse out if they get messy.I have a Blu model and it worked better dipping the bridge to prime it thats all a cart does and when it drops off just dip it again.Those tiny carts just dont flow well.When mine worked with a cart I got 1-2 good puffs then it had to rest to fill it back up for a while and sometimes I removed the inner cart and it still had lots of juice in it just wouldnt flow.Mine produced fair vapor with good taste just nothing like a much better 510 model.

Edited by SteveD1

well i never got my initial piece of crap to work ( bad atty ) but i did get 2 disposable ones right before new year's and those were kinda cool. Right now i have 2 510's and a DSE810 taking there initial charge so in about 5 more hour's i will be in flavour heaven lol

once again thank's for all the advice you guy's are an all a great help

Edited by luck