Wintergreen Lifesaver

Edna

Hey All!

Does anyone have a recommendation/recipe for making a bottle of wintergreen lifesaver flavored juice? I have a "candy cane" figured out but I was hoping to add in another mint to my rotation for fun. Also, I'm trying to get an Spiced Apple Cider figured out too if anyone has a recipe they'd be willing to share I'd appreciate it.

Thanks a million

10 hours ago, Edna said:

Hey All!

Does anyone have a recommendation/recipe for making a bottle of wintergreen lifesaver flavored juice? I have a "candy cane" figured out but I was hoping to add in another mint to my rotation for fun. Also, I'm trying to get an Spiced Apple Cider figured out too if anyone has a recipe they'd be willing to share I'd appreciate it.

Thanks a million

You can try this one http://www.kritikalmass.net/proddetail.asp?prod=Spiced-Apple-Cider

14 hours ago, FXRich said:

Thanks @FXRich  I saw that one. Have you tried it?

I tried one recipe and it was too much clove or something it was just off tasting to me. I also think I might need to get a red apple flavoring instead of green apple for the right apple flavor. The green was too tart even though I tried adding sweetener.

I don't have any clove, but suspect it would be a strong flavor, 2% might be enough for most juices. I use anise sometimes and its a strong flavor too.

I also don't have any apple flavors, been thinking about getting one, maybe next order.

@FXRich

Thanks, Clove is strong I think that 2% is almost too much (blech) so I think I'll cut it back to adding drops as I go until there's just a hint of it. I use the green apple in my caramel apple juice and it's great but I think that a red apple might be better for cider. I'm going to have to order red before I try again.

What do you use anise in? I love licorice but have never had a juice flavored with it in it.

15 minutes ago, Edna said:

@FXRich

Thanks, Clove is strong I think that 2% is almost too much (blech) so I think I'll cut it back to adding drops as I go until there's just a hint of it. I use the green apple in my caramel apple juice and it's great but I think that a red apple might be better for cider. I'm going to have to order red before I try again.

What do you use anise in? I love licorice but have never had a juice flavored with it in it.

I use anise in a few things, mostly in my version of red licorice. 10% strawberry 7% anise, and 3% French vanilla. Its pretty good stuff. I'm going to have to get some apple flavor, I like caramel apples, and already have caramel so I'm halfway there.