Help!!istick 40 watt tc!

Well I got my nautilus temp control coils,but my istick base resistance is locked at .14 ohms and will not vape ! it reads the coil when I screw it in,but as soon as I press the fire button,it goes back to the locked resistance and will not vape!I know it's not the coil,put it on my rx200 at 35 watts ,380 degrees and it vapes great,nice warm vapor , excellent flavor,how do I fix it?thanks in advance!

This is actually pretty easy to fix. Your main problem is your firing .14 on istick 40 tc and the lowest allowed is .15.  Its firing on the RX because it allows for that low of a resistance. My suggestions is to first unlock the resistance setting of istick. Screw the base of Nautilus into iStick with coil. From there use a small screwdriver to mess with the coil. Try to fire (AFTER) youve removed screwdriver. You just need to knock that coil up .01 for it to fire. From there lock the resistance back and you should be good to go.

It is a .25 coil,the problem is,the resistance is locked at .14,I don't know how to unlock it ,the coil is reading .39 when I screw in the tank,as soon as I hit fire,it locks up again,how do I unlock it?I have not ever had to do that,I guess I will look up the manual,but if you can tell me how that would be great!