Nautilus mini?

I had a mad tank adventure this weekend!I ended up vaping on a lander aerotank 2.I love it better than my crown 2!I will still keep that guy around for when I feel the need for super powers,lol.but I have decided to step out of the sub-ohm world awhile.I am ordering a ton of coils for my aerotank,but I wanted a non sub ohm back up and the mini nautilus looks good,and I have read many good things about it.how do you like it,for one,for two can it handle the thicker juices?and three how long are your coils lasting,with what resistance ? thanks in advance ! !

I used the Nautilus mini regularly, almost exclusively for quite a while, and still use it on occasion. My wife and I notice no difference between the 1.6 and 1.8 ohm coils, I buy either. If you are primarily a DL person, you probably won't be very happy with one. with the airflow all the way open, there is just about.....almost..... enough flow to do DL. It can be done, but there is too little airflow for me. MTL, though is very good. I have run 50/50 juices all the way to 70VG/30PG. For me chain vaping on breaks at work the thicker juices don't always wick fast enough, I usually stick with 50/50. My wife who never chain vapes and has a very shallow MTL style has no issues with the 70VG/30PG juices.

I believe from what I have read here the the coils from the triton mini also fit and they have a greater selection of ohm ratings. I'm sure someone will chime in and correct me if I have the wrong tank that shares coils.

Edited by Squid