So I have the crown 2,and a ton of coils,lol.what I was wondering was if any of you have both,and if so which do you prefer,and a couple of questions. Do the original crown coils last longer?does the original crown have leaking issues?I've had my crown 2 for two months and have had some slight issues.in a couple of months,I would like to purchase a tank that has nickel coils,just for convenience sake with my mods.if the crown is any good,I will definently snap one up asap.right now with my current situation,having another crown 2,that I can run one,a kanthal coil,and in the other a stainless caters best to what I need and can afford right now.but in a few months,I will be hunting a tank that supports nickel.any other tank suggestions are welcome too,as long as you don't tell me kangertech,haha I despise those tanks with a passion,and I have tried the nano,toptank mini,and subtank mini.I need something that can do at least 65 watts easy,I max out at about 50,and I would like for the coil to be able to handle it.thanks y'all! !

Edited by Foofightervapegirl

To further explain myself,having to buy two seperate types of coils for two seperate tanks is just not cost effective for me right now.

Understood,
Maybe you might try building a good RTA like the Sense RTA-2 or Griffin..a spool of wire and a bag of cotton balls cost less than $12 and good for at least 100 builds..
They also perform better than the Crown I had and produce thick clouds and wonderful flavor, cheaply! The cats meow. Lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

To further explain myself,having to buy two seperate types of coils for two seperate tanks is just not cost effective for me right now.

Understood,
Maybe you might try building a good RTA like the Sense RTA-2 or Griffin..a spool of wire and a bag of cotton balls cost less than $12 and good for at least 100 builds..
They also perform better than the Crown I had and produce thick clouds and wonderful flavor, cheaply! The cats meow. Lol

4 hours ago, smacksy said:

Understood,

that's a good idea,allthough building  scares me a bit,but hey there is YouTube ! 

that's a good idea,allthough building  scares me a bit,but hey there is YouTube ! 

Building isn't hard at all but there is a bit of a learning curve at first..
And your right, once you decide what RTA is right for you YouTube videos can show how to build it..
Study ohms law and use a good online calculator like steam-engine or vape tool..be easier after a few builds under your belt.. :)

11 hours ago, smacksy said:

Building isn't hard at all but there is a bit of a learning curve at first..
And your right, once you decide what RTA is right for you YouTube videos can show how to build it..
Study ohms law and use a good online calculator like steam-engine or vape tool..be easier after a few builds under your belt.. :)

@smacksyis so right. I always thought building was beyond me. I learned how to do it and now can't imagine not doing it. Saves money too! I have 2 Avocado 24's and they are easy to build on. Just got a Limitless Plus, so more learning in my future. If I can do it, you can!