I'm Back

HoosierMama

Some how my login got disabled and no matter how many times I tried to reset my password it didn't work.

so, I'm at the cig store buying what I hope are my last "tubes" to use up the last of my roll your own tobbacco. I ask if they will be carrying supplies for ecigs. The guy behind the counter says, "don't buy those. They have the chemical that's found in anti-freeze in them."

I proceed to tell him that that isn't true (maybe it is, I don't know) Then I show his clerks the Joye 510 I have in my purse. I take it apart and show both ladies and they are really interested. He has moved off and stands with his arms folded.

Jerk <g>

FYI, I use my ecig at my desk at work. I no longer go out at break time saving the company probably 30 minutes a day. I also used it at Wal-mart today where I was getting a perm. They asked questions also. I used at my mom's on Christams eve. No one even noticed until everyone was leaving. My sister and niece both asked about it and I sent her info when I got home. She had already orderd two (Joye 510's. I assume), one for herself and one for her ex-husband.

Ok, so I now have 4 Joye 510's and some blank cartridges, 30 ml of Kool, 30 ml of Mentha and a partial bottle of Menthol from Awsomevapor.com.

What's the next step?

What are the danger that we will be cut off from our supplies?

Oh, and has anyone tried to use a torn up filter from a tube in a cart?

Ann

Welcome back Hoosier ! Never tried to use a filter, doesnt sound like something I would try either, if youre talking about cartridge filler. Just doesnt sound like it would work, IMHO, but hey, go ahead and experiment, we might learn something new. As for the juice scare, I think we're safe for now. Im not sure when the next deadline is for the FDA to give us thier wisdom. Someone else might know and pop in here later. Again, glad to have you back !

Welcome back! I believe the "anti-freeze" comment was made by the FDA, but what they neglected to say is that the same chemical is also found in may foods, moisturizers, and a gazillion other household products. :)

Welcome back! I believe the "anti-freeze" comment was made by the FDA, but what they neglected to say is that the same chemical is also found in may foods, moisturizers, and a gazillion other household products. :)

pg is the base ingredient in many antifreeze brands. but not so very long ago, it was also the number one disinfectant for hospitals. there were plans to inject it into air systems of large buildings too. allergic reaction to pg buy some people when inhaled made that plan obsolete. many of the things we use today can be a benefit to us or a poison. it all depends on the concentration.

Glad to have you back, Ann. Sorry you had problems signing in. Hope that's all taken care of now.

I have no idea when we might be in trouble as far as juice goes, but I'm not taking any chances. I'm stocking up as much as I can for now. And that includes batteries, units, and attys. I have 11 attys right now and just ordered 5 more today. I have a lot of juice, but will keep buying that, too. I'm working my way down to 0 nic so that it won't be a problem if they take the nic juice away from us. I have the VP2, so can still order more batteries for it, but the attys could end up being a problem. That's part of the reason I'm stocking up on those.

It sounds like you're on the right track. How much of anything you have is up to you. Just like the unit you pick is up to you. Everyone is different.

Good luck.