Tank Stands DYI help please

Edna

1 hour ago, Earthling789 said:

@Edna as you can see on the 3rd picture I posted... it is just a large number of 3/8" holes in the block...  As long as the 510 connection can sit below the surface (and not snag in a hole that is too tight), the tank will be held just fine.  I even move that block around from time to time (and when cleaning the desk/shelf) and unless I tilt it WAY over, the tanks don't fall off of it.  Of course, the smaller 14mm to 18mm tanks may wobble a bit as you move it around... but the larger 22+mm tanks are rock-solid using only the 510 connection as an anchor.

Great Thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...

I am so extremely lazy!I cleared out my antique roll top type secretary's desk,there is a Tupperware container for coils,the juice and the mods just get lined up in the space.as for drip tip covers I have a couple of the casings left from my crown 2 coils,I think they might work fine.but I really don't have to worry about dust because it is completely closed off.i dont have to worry about things getting knocked around,it is very sturdy and situated on the corner,and there is even a piece of furniture in between it and my bed , lucky,I guess!!as for tanks,tipper ware,again,but I only have one in rotation atmo,pretty soon there will be four,but I will be running three different setups in rotation.we'll see how I do with that!!

Edited by Foofightervapegirl