How Much Liquid

Derrek

Hmmmmm. Tough one to answer. Everyone gets different mileage. Schizo smoked a carton a week, and said 16ml lasts a week, I smoked 2 cartons plus a week, and 10ml last a week or more. It all depends really on how much you vape, wich may be more or less than you smoked. I THINK I vape more than I smoked, but it doesnt show by my juice usage. Go figure . :iiam:

It is different with everybody but I smoked a carton a week and 16 ml would probably last me about a week, so I'm guessing about a carton. Are you thinking about how much juice you should buy?

I am more so trying to figure out about how much more cost effective it is. My g/f has been asking me all kinds of questions about it and that is her main thing about trying to switch also.

Somewhere on here I posted a complete breakdown of how vaping translated to analogs but I can't find it now. Keenan, can you dig it up?

Somewhere on here I posted a complete breakdown of how vaping translated to analogs but I can't find it now. Keenan, can you dig it up?

I just gave a quick scan through all of your posts but didnt see it. Do you remember the title ? Or was it a response to another post?

Yep, it's about the same for me. I go through about a 10ml bottle a week. I thought I vaped more than I smoked, too, but found out it's just different. Where I would smoke an analog till it was gone, then have another one about an hour later, I now vape about 4 or 5 drags and then stop for awhile (anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes), then vape again. It might be more often sometimes, but it's less than a whole analog worth. Of course when I'm sitting at the computer, I probably vape a bit more than that (okay, a lot more than that), but then I get busy doing something else and might not vape for a couple of hours. It's just different, but doesn't total more. Often it's less. If I stayed away from the forum, it would be a whole lot less, I think. But, since I can't do that....

Hm. I think it also would have a lot to do with how you vape. I direct drip and usually do one or two good primer puffs before I suck up the vapor. I use 2.5 - 3 ml a day, so call it 20 ml a week.

I smoked just over a carton of non-filters a week, and vape 48mg juice. So I spend about $15 per week on juice and spent $70 per week on analogs. Pretty good savings, even if I use a lot more juice than others do. Briefly I bought mailorder analogs which was a whole lot cheaper, but way too much hassle. And still twice what I spend vaping.

Also, you save money by not having to purchase a new set of lungs.

I didn't think of that one !!!

It is cheaper than roll your own, even after you factor in a new atty per month and a new battery every 2 months.

However, it can cost more after factoring in; new carpet, new paint, new bed, new pillows, and new car. Then there is the extra expense of laundry detergent, soap, deodorant, etc etc etc.

Man, my grandpa knew what he was talking about, when he said that; I would smell better and I would smell better. And I thought he was being senile.