Need help with Tank choices.

Jeebs80

I have bought a Smok Treebox Plus,i am aware of some of the problems people have had....im taking my chances....its Sexy.

Anyhow what kind of Tank can I run with it,i am not a builder and I like to use Tanks.

Thanks in advance.

14 minutes ago, Jeebs80 said:

I have bought a Smok Treebox Plus,i am aware of some of the problems people have had....im taking my chances....its Sexy.

Anyhow what kind of Tank can I run with it,i am not a builder and I like to use Tanks.

Thanks in advance.

You can run just about any tank you choose on that mod.  The Treebox Plus will fire from .1 ohm to 3 ohms in wattage mode or from .06 to 2 ohms in TC mode. 

Welcome to VT Jeebs!

Be prepared to get a ton of suggestions. 

For a small tank I like the melo III (2ml or 4ml) for other tanks maybe a Kanger subtank. A lot of folks on the forum love them.

Good luck

2 hours ago, Jeebs80 said:

Awesome thanks guys,Edna that's great cause I already run a Melo @ and Melo 3 on my pico and I also have a Subtank so that great to hear.

fantastic site and looks like some great people.

My pico is probably my favorite mod but I use an Avocado RDTA on it. I really prefer the flavor of my builds rather than from the stock coils.  I usually run in power rather than TC mode too though.

Did you know that eleaf came out with a rebuildable EC head that works on the melo and ijust tanks. I picked a couple up and it's awesome and a whole lot cheaper than buying a 5 pack of coils. I know you said you don't build, but down the road it might be worth considering ;)