It's been a min I got new toys!

So it's been awhile I thought I'd drop some info I've acquired over the last few months...

Still love my cuboid, but recently started running into a 510 problem... I don't want to tear it apart and all the quick fixes online said put a business card under your tank to act as a spacer, I found a better solution, and made a video about it.

About the time I was having that issue, I decided to pull the trigger on a new setup... I ponied up and went thru vapenw.com (thanks to the guys up here that clued me into that site!) and got the rx 2/3 and tfv8.

You'll remember my old threads about the tfv4 and coils not lasting long, so I hope this is better. Gotta say so far I'm impressed. I'm still running the pre-installed coil (I want to say it's the octuple but could be wrong, my mind is a bit scattered as it's been a really bad week and a half) and have no complaints, it's knocking on 1k puffs and still going strong. I'm not in it for the clouds but for flavor and so far it slays it on both fronts. I love my triforce's and this is every bit as good. (so far) Now if they would just make a 30mm version I'd ****** that up. lol

rx 2/3, well I'm in love. My cuboid is quite jealous. I love that you can put your own logo on the screen. Solid upgrade to the rx200.

Anyhow hope all is well with ya'all! In the last week and a half here I've had my plumbing go tango uniform, and replaced it all myself, (I don't recommend, playing in poo pipe is not fun) my house ac fan motor crap out, my window unit ac for my bedroom puke water all over the new carpet, the hot water tank blow up, the honduh break down, then to top it off the honduh was stolen last night. (bye bye 1k worth of work I had just done to it)

Anyhow if nothing else if there is anyone considering the rx200s or rx 2/3 go for it. If you liked the rx200, you'll love the 200s and 2/3

rxcuboid.jpg