Second Order...addiing To My Vape Collection

Lordvapor

Well I made an after Christmas gift for myself...

I bought:

1 Car charger

2 AC chargers

7 Cartridges

2 Manual batteries 1 red and one green led

5 Atomizers

Next up on my list a whole truck load of VT liquid

I bought:

1 Car charger

2 AC chargers

7 Cartridges

5 Atomizers

I just ordered a 510PT and bought a combo AC/Car charger. Now I have the power situation under control.

Now I gotta let my credit card gain some weight before restocking essentials like carts,atty's and liquid.

I think you made a good choice with the 510PT, Ray. It's wonderful and it will cover you in the power outage situation, plus, if you have battery problems, you'll still be able to vape. That should give you some time to let your credit card gain weight. I've thought of everything I can think of to keep myself covered for all situations, problems, and emergencies. I think it's a good idea to be prepared.

I think you made a good choice with the 510PT, Ray. It's wonderful and it will cover you in the power outage situation, plus, if you have battery problems, you'll still be able to vape. That should give you some time to let your credit card gain weight. I've thought of everything I can think of to keep myself covered for all situations, problems, and emergencies. I think it's a good idea to be prepared.

Between my spade and the PT I should be set for a while.

If I run out of juice, I guess I can always try vaping my peach water :lol:

You guys got me thinking again. I'm pretty well stocked for juice and attys right now, but if we had a power outage I'd be up the creek. And the way the weather's been going here this year, that's not such a stretch.

So let me clarify - car adapter and PT will get me through those times when the house is cold and the pipes have frozen, and my wife threw me out because I forgot to pay the utility bill? A VP/PT is on my list for the next purchase, might as well start looking for a proper car adaptor for it.

LordVape, you're turning into quite the life saver for me, thanks. And congratulations on the post-Christmas gift to yourself!

Yep, Dave, you'll be covered for that exact emergency. I have my 510PT and have a VP/PT on back order, so when it gets here, I think I'll feel safe. Of course now I'm thinking about buying a generator, too. If we are without power I won't be able to get on the forum, so if we have a generator, I can plug in a space heater, my computer, and a PT and then I'll really be set. lol

Yep, Dave, you'll be covered for that exact emergency. I have my 510PT and have a VP/PT on back order, so when it gets here, I think I'll feel safe. Of course now I'm thinking about buying a generator, too. If we are without power I won't be able to get on the forum, so if we have a generator, I can plug in a space heater, my computer, and a PT and then I'll really be set. lol

Okay nana, that one cracks me up! You, the self-professed least social among us, need a generator so as not to be disconnected! :D I think I'm gonna print that and hang it on my wall. Ms Mega Poster. :D

I bought:

1 Car charger

2 AC chargers

7 Cartridges

5 Atomizers

Damn! You have more atties than me! Let the games begin! :P You can't go wrong with the VT liquid. Right now I'm vaping Colada. I never had a pina colada before but last night I let my fiancee taste it without telling her the name. She said it tastes like a pina colada. I think that is a good sign. I'm liking it. :thumbsup:

Getting low on VT traditional tobacco juice now .........BUT

i still have a full bottle of VT Traditional Tobacco and Cappuccino.....AND I have a bottle of VT Dulsis, Midnight, traditional tobacco and Grape in the mail on the way to me...

A couple of more bottles of TT (traditional tobacco) and I will be ok for a while...

Still want a PT and a couple of mega batts as well as a VP2 or spade...

Man I got plans :)

Getting low on VT traditional tobacco juice now .........BUT

i still have a full bottle of VT Traditional Tobacco and Cappuccino.....AND I have a bottle of VT Dulsis, Midnight, traditional tobacco and Grape in the mail on the way to me...

A couple of more bottles of TT (traditional tobacco) and I will be ok for a while...

Still want a PT and a couple of mega batts as well as a VP2 or spade...

Man I got plans :)

I want the VPPT, VP1, VP2, 901, 801, and eGo. I have the Spade and a 510. I won't be happy until I have it all! :dribble:

and have a VP/PT on back order, so when it gets here, I think I'll feel safe.

From the VT Store:

"Passthroughs and Spades are arriving on schedule and will be here towards the end of this week. As soon as the units arrive they will ship immediately with preference over all other orders."

Looks like our wait is almost over Nana!!! :thumbsup:

@dave - I know!! That's why I it has to be the pixie dust. It has to be something pulling me back here all the time. What can I say? Maybe I've just never found this quality of company before?

@brian - I saw that! I'm ready. I'm expecting to be totally and completely impressed with the VP/PT.