Why Other Countries Hate America

I know Im eatin up another post here, but ..

I gotta wonder, do you think she is REALLY that , er, dumb ? Or do you think she was just scared sheetless being up in front of all those people ? I remember an old episode of "The Honeymooners", when Ralph Kramden got in front of the TV camera, his brain turned to mush ...

I know Im eatin up another post here, but ..

I gotta wonder, do you think she is REALLY that , er, dumb ? Or do you think she was just scared sheetless being up in front of all those people ? I remember an old episode of "The Honeymooners", when Ralph Kramden got in front of the TV camera, his brain turned to mush ...

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say she was nervous as all hell and then got asked a question that she probably wasn't prepped for. Heck, I could't speak straight in front of a crowd like that and on national TV. I can barley speak sitting here at my puter. ;)

Boy, she's cute as a button, ain't she. She's just a teen, ya know. I'll bet her Dad watches that video and just wells up with pride, as he should.

I'm sure it's 98% jitters, but when she says that a big reason is cause a lot of americans don't have maps, I just fall down laughin'.