Tfv8 no vape... :(

Received my tfv8 and was super excited to try it out and to fill my house with clouds of vape but there is none?

Seriously, i know its called "cloud beast" but im not getting it at all! Its more like hot air with some flavor.

Tryed both coils and i think i did everything right on start up but nothing... V8-Q4 works bit better but it cant be called cloud at any point!

Tryed with 70/30 VG/PG and went from 70 - 200W on Smok h-priv 220w! With no success...

Any auggestion?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sounds like it could be an airflow issue.  Without proper airflow you get no vapor.

Im not familiar enough with that tank but I'll seexwhat I can find out...

There is just not that much out there in the way of trouble on this tank.  Everybody is raving about it's cloud production.  As is typical the biggest complaint is an occasional bad coil.  Perhaps you got 2 bad coils?  Have you tried the tank on another device? (Use caution and make sure another device is rated for those low ohm coils).  They are power hogs so make sure your batteries are good in that h-priv. 

Other than that, I don't know what to tell you. Sorry

Dont have anything else to try it on... Will have to buy a new coil and test it out i guess, couldnt find any complaint about it neither :/ mkay well, tnx anyways :)

• 2 weeks later...
Received my tfv8 and was super excited to try it out and to fill my house with clouds of vape but there is none?

Seriously, i know its called "cloud beast" but im not getting it at all! Its more like hot air with some flavor.

Tryed both coils and i think i did everything right on start up but nothing... V8-Q4 works bit better but it cant be called cloud at any point!

Tryed with 70/30 VG/PG and went from 70 - 200W on Smok h-priv 220w! With no success...

Any auggestion?

Check resistance of your suspect coils on a dedicated ohmmeter..It can tell you indeed if coils are bad..if they ohm out to specs then it could be your mod..that said I'm running the .15 ohm T8 coil at 125w..not too hot and huge clouds/flavor

I can see why they call it the cloud beast..it truly is, [emoji106] 1baaf05ff782e217c2a623e4aa45d5b9.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk