Did Santa Bring You Anyting Vapy?

Galex

I got over my flu. My granddaughter got her Barbie dollhouse. And last night on VT, I witnessed one of the nicest acts of kindness Ive ever seen. Im a happy camper ! Merry Christmas everyone ! ( Oh yeah, and tonight Ima eat me a WHOLE buncha turkey !!! ). :thumbsup:

I got a VP2! This thing is amazing! Love it.

Right on, The VP-2 is great and if you havent already tried the Joye Low Bridge 801 try it. It really is an amazing combination with the VP-2. Chris originally told me about it and he was spot on.

Derek

I ordered a juice mixing kit from the DIY Flavor Shack and when it showed up yesterday morning, I was super happy just to have gotten it before they closed down for the holidays. Then I opened it to find a little Christmas stocking, with two extra flavorings for me to try! It was a very nice surprise.

I got over my flu. My granddaughter got her Barbie dollhouse. And last night on VT, I witnessed one of the nicest acts of kindness Ive ever seen. Im a happy camper ! Merry Christmas everyone ! ( Oh yeah, and tonight Ima eat me a WHOLE buncha turkey !!! ). :thumbsup:

What was the act of kindness?

Derek

I have been buying stuff the past 2 months telling my wife that they are early Christmas presents. So technically I got:

The Spade

VP/PT

Xhaler

Lots of Midnight & Dulcis

:D Well technically I also got a Spade, which I've been using for 2 weeks, and VP/PT which is on backorder. ;)

Right on, The VP-2 is great and if you havent already tried the Joye Low Bridge 801 try it. It really is an amazing combination with the VP-2. Chris originally told me about it and he was spot on.

Well, I've been considering this. However, I saw that Nana tried it and seems to like the 510 better, so at this point I figured if it ain't broke, don't fix it. :) Maybe next time I order something I'll try an 801LB.

My wife has been in the hospital sence Dec 1 with diverticulosis, that turned into and abscess,that turned into a fistula,that caused the bowel to stick an ovary,So she had a bowel resection and an ovary removed.They let her out yesterday.Didn't get shopping or decorating done because I was working or at the hospital all the time.So here we sit no tree,no present.Me playing with my laptop,having a beer,her reading a crappy romance novel,with a glass of wine,we are making some dull chit chat,watching the dolphins and the boats on the intercostal with a nice sunset (Florida in Dec)and of course vaping away.

Could be my best Christmas yet!

@Brian - I do recommend the 510 and use it a lot, but I also have the VP2. I use it with the adapter for the 510 and love it also. I really like the long battery life I get with it. Sitting at the computer I use my 510 passthrough so I don't have to worry about the batteries.

As far as getting any ecig stuff for Christmas, well...I started vaping a month before my birthday, so I said the stuff I bought then was for my birthday. After I couldn't use that excuse any more I started saying it was an early Christmas gift, so most of my stuff was for Christmas. I have a VP/PT on back order, too, and since I ordered it before Christmas, it counts as a Christmas gift, too. Right?

I got a Xmas card from Jeff at Wordup, which was super nice.

Other than that I didn't get a single thing for vaping!! How inconsiderate is that?!? I've been telling everyone I know about how happy I am over stopping the analogs and nobody thought to get me some juice or nothin'! I got a George Forman Grill....A George Forman Grill? Whats up with that?!? Is that suppose to be some kind of hint, or somethin?!? I also got 2 pair of pajama pants. You know, those nice plaid ones? Yea, those. They were like 3 sizes too big!! I'm sportin' these things up under my armpits, for cryin' out loud!! My family must think I'm HUGE!!

Oh yea, and I also got an ice scraper for my car's windshield...It plugs into your cigarette lighter and has a silly heating element in it thats suppose to melt the ice to make it easier to scrape off. I mean, come on!! Everybody knows I'm too fat and lazy to stand in the freezin' cold and scrape my windshield! I start my car and melt the ice the way God intended. With Gasoline!!

I got a Xmas card from Jeff at Wordup, which was super nice.

Other than that I didn't get a single thing for vaping!! How inconsiderate is that?!? I've been telling everyone I know about how happy I am over stopping the analogs and nobody thought to get me some juice or nothin'! I got a George Forman Grill....A George Forman Grill? Whats up with that?!? Is that suppose to be some kind of hint, or somethin?!? I also got 2 pair of pajama pants. You know, those nice plaid ones? Yea, those. They were like 3 sizes too big!! I'm sportin' these things up under my armpits, for cryin' out loud!! My family must think I'm HUGE!!

Oh yea, and I also got an ice scraper for my car's windshield...It plugs into your cigarette lighter and has a silly heating element in it thats suppose to melt the ice to make it easier to scrape off. I mean, come on!! Everybody knows I'm too fat and lazy to stand in the freezin' cold and scrape my windshield! I start my car and melt the ice the way God intended. With Gasoline!!

You are too funny Speak. Thanks for making me laugh first thing in the morning.