The Grinch Is Overturned - Merry Christmas !

Remember this story, it has a HAPPY ending ! Merry Christmas everyone !

The grinch in Sonoma Co., California, who had the Angel removed from a tree at a Govt Building, is probably not smiling today. After public outcry, and outright refusal by some Govt employees to remove the articles, the decision was overturned. Read it on Foxnews.com.

Merry Christmas evrybody !

Edited by keenan

I believe seperation of church and state was supposed to mean that unlike some countries where the (presiding) church has a direct say in government matters, instead in the U.S.A. the church has no direct say in government. This however does not mean that the government cannot choose to accept the use of a religious symbol, for example,... on some U.S. currency there is the "all seeing eye" from egyptian religion, in military cemetarys there are crosses from cristianity used for headstones, and yes the statue of liberty was fashioned after what I think was a greek goddess. And let's think about this christmas tree issue, If we can even have a christmas tree ( which is also a pagan religious symbol for the winter solstace) then why would the angel (religious symbol of chritianity) be disalowed? I believe the choice of what religious symbol to put up, or combination or religious symbols to put up, should be decided by the person or group putting it up. So I am happy they decided to let it stay :)