Why is my vape juice getting harsh after a few hits?

I have been vaping for about 6 months now and bought juice from several different locations, and never had a problem. Recently though after 3 on my vape it starts to get very harsh to the point that it burns my throat.

If I take off my tank for even a split second and put it back on it will hit normally.

I have an ELeaf iStick 100w mod which i keep between 35-40w and had  an artic tank when it started happening.

I replaced the tank for a uWell tank thinking that it would help and it did for about a day and then it started again, so I replaced my mod with amother mod xof the same kind (they were both brand new) and again it stopped happening for about a day. So after that I tried to use a 1.2 coil over a .5 coil thinking I might be setting the mod to high fory taste and bring out the coils and it helped for a day and started happening again. 

Right now I at a loss as to why this is happening and hoping someone might be able to advise me what to do next because it is from 2 different juices from 2 different companies this is happening with.

This is a guess on my part, but maybe your juice is too thick, you didn't say what the PG/VG ratio is, if your wick isn't allowing enough juice flow you will get what most people refer to as a dry hit, which is harsh. Also some coils have the cotton packed too tight, which slows the juice flow.

The juice is from a company called naked fish and it's a 71/29 vg/pg mix for the one I'm using right now. The one before it I'm not to sure about.

they don't seem any thicker then the other juice I was using. Also I always prime my coils before ever burning them. I put juice on the cotton at the top and sides of the coil then after I put my tank on I close the air vent and pull. Only after that will I start taking hits off it.

Sounds like you have a good PG/VG ratio, You are doing everything right, and I don't have an answer to your problem, but I don't have the tanks that you have, I use Kanger subtank minis, and the tanks are similar but not the same. Maybe someone that has the same kind of tank that you have will have an answer for you. Maybe if you use TC it might help.