Two Nautilus questions

Okay, I have two Nautilus tanks, and I have questions about both of them - but this first is most pressing for me right now.

I never used to have problems rotating the airflow ring, but I generally didn't need to mess with it that much.  The only time I've ever really messed with it, it turns out, is when I have a coil that's going.  But lately, it's getting difficult, almost impossible to turn.  Well, once you get it to move, it will click over to the next stop just fine, but it's getting it to move.  Could my coil going bad be causing this?  I am hoping this is it, because both of my tanks have had this problem, with the airflow ring not wanting to turn at times, even after being washed, and I just washed this 12 hours ago.  I really like the nautilus tanks, but if the airflow rings are going to be difficult, that may be a deal breaker for me.

Second question, different Nautilus.  My first Nautilus tank, it seemed like it had problems with gurgling and leaking from the airflow ring when it got to be less than half full.  Except, it continued on, and it wasn't just when it was under half full.  Sometimes it would be just the airflow ring was moist, and sometimes you could actually see a trail of moisture down onto the face of the mod (ironically enough, it never leaked that much out the bottom, so I never had much clean up to do on my mod, thank the lucky stars).  Today, I finally said "f" this, and emptied out the contents of the other tank, which I barely vaped - but even so, even lying on it's side for all this time, never leaked a drop - and put my full time vape into THAT tank, and low and behold, not a single leak.  So what is possibly going on with the original tank?  As it is, if it's recoverable, I'm going to probably have to somehow replace the O-rings, and I have no idea how to even REMOVE the giant O-ring that forms the bottom of the assembly - but it was holding inferno, and it's highly doubtful that is going to come out even with the vodka bath it's taking.  Last time I re-purposed an Inferno tank, every single O-ring, including the drip tip, had to be replaced.

I have had my Nautilus mini for a couple years and experienced both issues. The ring gets gunked up on me from being in my pocket, I have had good luck freeing it up by soaking it in vodka overnight. I just drop it in a shot glass and let it sit. Be sure to cover it or most of it will evaporate overnight.

As for the leaking, after a full tear down I didn't tighten the top all the way onto the glass. It let air in and the juice just flowed through the atomizer and out the airflow holes. Tightening the top should solve that issue for you, but you may want to take it apart to make sure the seal ring is not bad as well.