American Made

I don't know if you saw this video on it yet.but it needs a little refining.

Just tried to watch that video (on my PC, a 5 minute video lasts about 30 with the reloading, but that's a me problem) That thing is OGRE UGLY! All the benefits seem good, but sucking into something that people will mistake for an oxygen tank does not appeal to me!

DannyBoy, if you need local dealers once your prototype is available, I'm in! :punk:

The two buttons seem kinda awkward to me,I don't know if the wad of epoxy putty is part of the attomizer or the bottle lid.I have not been able to determine where you go to buy one and get the 411.

Just tried to watch that video (on my PC, a 5 minute video lasts about 30 with the reloading, but that's a me problem) That thing is OGRE UGLY! All the benefits seem good, but sucking into something that people will mistake for an oxygen tank does not appeal to me!

DannyBoy, if you need local dealers once your prototype is available, I'm in! :punk:

TY for the support, like I said it will be a significant ammount of time before I have what I will call a satisfactory prototype. That said,.. I will try to keep updates in this thread as I hit new milestones in my effort. I will not release any prototype for production until I have personaly done testing to make sure it exceeds all my requirements, so testing will take a long time in itself since I will be making sure that I can consistently make them last more than 6 months since I do not want to have to replace a bunch for free, which will be my personal guarantee if one fails in less than 6 months. Also, once I DO have it ready to my satisfaction, I will not be bothering with patenting it since my primary interest is not the money. Instead I will just keep the intelectual copyrights and then offer a prototype and a complete engineering breakdown to any person or group (IN THIS FORUM ONLY) who is interested in producing them. P.S. If the person who makes the juicebox atty starts selling just the attys in a form adaptable to other mods, and with a 6 month guarantee, then this may all become a moot point. Power to the vapers.

TY for the support, like I said it will be a significant ammount of time before I have what I will call a satisfactory prototype. That said,.. I will try to keep updates in this thread as I hit new milestones in my effort. I will not release any prototype for production until I have personaly done testing to make sure it exceeds all my requirements, so testing will take a long time in itself since I will be making sure that I can consistently make them last more than 6 months since I do not want to have to replace a bunch for free, which will be my personal guarantee if one fails in less than 6 months. Also, once I DO have it ready to my satisfaction, I will not be bothering with patenting it since my primary interest is not the money. Instead I will just keep the intelectual copyrights and then offer a prototype and a complete engineering breakdown to any person or group (IN THIS FORUM ONLY) who is interested in producing them. P.S. If the person who makes the juicebox atty starts selling just the attys in a form adaptable to other mods, and with a 6 month guarantee, then this may all become a moot point. Power to the vapers.

If you are looking for test subjects I use 801 power gear but have 901 and 510 adapters.

If you are looking for test subjects I use 801 power gear but have 901 and 510 adapters.

Will get back to you about that once I am anywhere near finnished lol, did I mention I am making this myself on a shoestring budget? :) and I will see once I have settled on the final dimensions/thread coarsness etc,.. about getting some adapters machined down to 510 and 801 sizes since these are the most common sizes from what I can tell.

oic, I thought you weere looking for fitting to put on it so it would fit existing hardware.Be careful of too many connections as e-juice makes a green slime on threads which increases resistance ,which lowers voltage ,which decreases the end results.I use adapters to put 901's and 510's on my 801 batteries and a Kissbox passthrough.On the KB PT I end up with four sets of threads to keep clean.