I Bite The Bullet

j3000

Well I bit the bullet and bought a joyce 510 from Jason at electro-nic-stix. I figured after bothering him with question and discount codes he deserved my business. The only thing left to do is sit here smoke like a fiend. And wait. And dream of the day were I can walk out to my mail box and not be out of breath...

Well I bit the bullet and bought a joyce 510 from Jason at electro-nic-stix. I figured after bothering him with question and discount codes he deserved my business. The only thing left to do is sit here smoke like a fiend. And wait. And dream of the day were I can walk out to my mail box and not be out of breath...

Good for you! It will be worth the wait. Jason is a good guy thanks for supporting him.

I remember getting my first kit in the mail. It was just like christmas morning. I tore the heck out of the USPS box. You'll love getting and opening the box but I bet you'll like using the 510 just a little bit more :)

Edit: Crud, double post. How do I delete?

Edited by MintGum

I'm sure you will love the 510. I love mine and from what I hear, so does everyone else. You can't go wrong with that model - in my opinion. The waiting for it is the hard part. And believe me, after vaping a short time, you will no longer be out of breath.

Jason was very kind to me. And he put my wife to ease also and thats not easy. I loved the fact that he personaly answered all my questions and trying to start my own small business I was more then happy to support him.