Smokedigital Any Good?

Has anyone here ordered from smokedigital.com? if so were they a good experience? customer service, quality 510 products etc,....?

I am wanting to order the metalic green 510 kit from them but I am not sure about them please help :) some quick responses would be really nice about now, considering ordering real soon. Thank you in advance because I am sure someone on this forum will have helpfull info :)

If you read their blog, it seems they developed the site & store to sell, but decided to keep it for now. $30 bucks for a starter kit and free shipping, I guess its worth a try.

My main worries are if the company is legit. The prices make me wonder because they seem "too cheap" to be true sorta thing and even though it would only be 33.95 that I was spending with them, some scam companies just use that cheap price to get your info and pass it to friends, then you have charges coming in from all over. I just don't want that happening. if the atty's are junk, NP if the batteries have a 5 second cut off NP, I just really really want the metallic green 510 kit for 33.95 , for that price if they are legit I would be happy to just have the batteries in that color working decent lol. So if ANYone has ever bought from them before and actually recieved product, then my main worry will no longer worry me and I can buy it because I really really want that color. Note: I am normaly the last person to put form over function, but in this one case I want to, as long as there is at least 1/2 decent function as well :) hmmm,.. maybee I should just get some metallic green model paint and try my hand at painting my own (Laughs).

I just placed an order with StrictlyEJuice.com and they same to be the same site/owners. The juice samples arrived fast, with no problems. Like Chris said, those aren't Joye 510 atomizers. They're made be SLB, the same company that makes the DSE products. Give it a whirl, StrictlyEJuice.com was fine for me.

The SLB atties are fine, they just produce more like a 901. Cooler vapor, less throat hit, more flavor. The batteries themselves are what would worry me. If they are SLB and not Joye, while they would work fine, they have a problem with not always shutting off (though the LED does). I've fried one atty due to the clone batteries, and while I still use them on occasion, because I paid for them, I tend to stick with the Joye. It's pretty telling to me that when I give stuff away to family etc, I make sure to only give them Joye batts. SLB might make a good e-cig, but they need to leave the 510 to Joye, or fix their batteries.

The 801 atty's I don't like but the 510 atty's are ok.I have a few for backups i bought during the 302 drought in Oct. and Nov.,I have found with the pennstyle that the 801 batteries are better than the Joye 302 batteries.Joye doesn't give you much time to warm things up.

Well I got my order from them today and they are not bad. I boiled the attys right away to get rid of the packing grease or whatever it is that always comes on the attys. After drying I used the atty with my previous 520 batts and they produce great vapor from the start, time will tell if they hold up well. So for pros and cons,... first the pros,.. They arrived prety fast (ordered 2 days before christmas and they arrived the day after, next, nothing was DOA, also they look great and the paint used is very tough and with the great price and free shiping over $20 for now they are seeming like a prety great deal. Also the single e-cig cases I got from them look great and work well, you can fit 1 full (normal size) 510 in them with the atty and mouthpiece assembled with a cap over the batt side of the atty and the normal 510 battery (gotta make sure when you close it the button is sideways) and they clip in shirt pocket. So on to the cons,... Well,.. you do have to be carefull with the cases since if you put the manual batt in wrong the button will be pressed, other than that they are great on first impressions. Time will tell if I am completely satisfied but so far so good :)

Edited by DannyBoyfromWashington