How to unstick buttons

While I have all of your attention and talking about the oowee goowee juice is there anyway to make the buttons on the battery unstick? I think that may be caused by the juice too. It is the button that you push to get fire. I really have not seen juice dripping that bad or that far but I cannot think of anything else that would make the button stick. Thanks ahead yall.

First try just letting it sit upright for a few days.Second is trying to get hot water in the switch but that requires disassembly.

Witch Mod is it? The problem is you can not get to the switch to clean it.The parts are very small and a pain to work with.I have scraped a IPV4 and 2 other mods because the buttons just wear out.

Sorry I could not be more help..

17 hours ago, leadpipe58 said:

Thanks for the feedback but I am using little Vision Spinners not Mods at the moment. That may be my problem, hugh? :rolleyes:

First try just letting it sit upright for a few days.Second is trying to get hot water in the switch but that requires disassembly.

Witch Mod is it? The problem is you can not get to the switch to clean it.The parts are very small and a pain to work with.I have scraped a IPV4 and 2 other mods because the buttons just wear out.

Sorry I could not be more help..