What Is Your Favorite "mini" Or "super Mini"?

Alucard

Well... I've had my joye 510 for awhile now... It feels like two weeks, but that could be longer than it really has been. At any rate I find it an all around good device. One battery lasts me all 8+ hours at work (not actual vaping time... but all my vape-breaks combined), and another one lasts me the rest of the evening at home... The only time I feel the need for longer battery life is when I find myself out (and usually having forgot my backup battery) and the battery dies halfway through the evening... Now the size of the 510 I've come to like quite a bit and would really not go much larger for several reasons. 1) It fits nicely in my pocket 2) It "feels" a lot like a cigarette (or a small cigar) and 3) It is small enough so as not to draw unnecessary attention (not that I mind answering questions about e-cigs from those that are curious, but rather that I prefer to "blend" in when I'm in a coffee house, bar, etc. So, at the moment I'm quite pleased, but am left considering a few options. In the future I may purchase a mod for occasions when I'm doing heavier vaping at home (or a passthrough)...*waiting to see how the masarati, joker, etc stack up* but for everyday use (where smaller size is important to me) I'm left wondering if there are currently other pvs out there that would perform any better than my 510... (or as a backup)... So what do you think? Is there anything out there the size of a 510 (or smaller) with decent battery life and performance? If not, is there anything in the pipeline with these attributes taken into consideration?

-Alucard

Edited by Alucard

I started with a 401 and still like it, but, it is a pain to fill the cart. I will stop using it as batteries die. My second purchased was a 901. It is larger (diameter) but the same length as the 401. The battery is long lasting and great for taking places. It does draw harder but with a manual batt, the vapor is equal to the 510. I now have a 510 and use it as my primary PV but, I still use the 901 as a spare and back up. I do have a PT for my 501 and love it while at my desk. It gives me time to charge the batts and Vap without changing out batts.

As a side note:

I also found that the 901 cart fits well on my 510 and gives me a deeper well for more fluid (after removing 3/4 of the fill) holding 12-13 drops of E-fluid.

Edited by Compenstine

I use 510 and 901 atty's on my Kissbox PT and they are equal to me I do like the flat tipped carts for the 901's way better and they do fit the 510's.I have never used a 901 or 510 battery as I use a Kissbox passthrough or 801 280 mAh batteries as I started with a 302 and I don't want a million different batteries and chargers around.I recomend the 510 to people who ask as there are a lot of suppliers out there and parts are easy to come by.I started with a Joye 302 and it is impossible to find batteries for them until you find out they will use 801 batteries.

Edited by mcquinn

I use the Joye510 and the DSE901. The 901 seems to be better for a flavor hit, bot the 510 gives me way more vapor and throat hit. I have a pass-thru for the 510, but I haven't tried any other minis or mods yat. These work good for me so I will stick with them for now. :thumbsup:

I've had the M401, 510, and 901. My favorite by far is the 510. I have the passthrough for that, too, and use it a lot with the computer and in the car. Gotta admit that I don't care for the short battery life, but that is the only draw back for me.

ok Alucard.. you know who i am.. so. As far as super mini's go.. I HATE the 401 it gets a hard draw after a while Hell i will give ya one if ya really want it. Now I like the 306 thats why i carry it. It has almost the same atomizer as the 510 but its smaller. so it produces nice vapor and throat hit. Although battery life leaves something to be desired.. maybe an hour or hour and a half of straight vaping. Some people do really like it for the size and the mouthpiece has a rubber end where it "hits" your teeth. so that makes it nice. but the other nice thing about them is the parts are all compatible with the 510. So let me know if you wanna see it on vid.

jason

**edit** guess you dont know who i am i thought you were another alucard from another forum. But let me know if you have questions

lol @ jason... hey its cool... at first when I read that I thought you were stalking me or just purely insane tho :P ... I was going to ask about the 306... that might be what I'm looking for as I have two 510 kits and it would be nice to make a purchase that is compatible with the stuff I already have... Is there a model that is in black like the 510 by chance? After some research all I have seen is the "cigarette" motif... thanks to all of you for your posts... I'm researching and rolling it all over... also is there a difference between the 306 and the 306a?

-Alucard

EDIT: Upon review of your site Jason, I do see that indeed you have the model in black... so I guess my only other question is if I buy a 306 atty and a 306 battery I'll be good to go with my 510 charger and carts?

Edited by Alucard