Snow wolf 200

So I traded off my xcube 2 and tfv4 for a snow wolf and clieto tank. I don't exactly regret it, but people never cease to amaze me.

The lady I traded wanted to make sure my stuff was in "like new" condition like hers was. She didn't have any boxes or anything, I had all the boxes spares etc.

The bottom of the snow wolf showed signs of use, scrapes as you would expect, the top has a discoloration of some sort, I've got to figure out how to do something about that. I did the trade anyhow cause the snow wolf seems to be hard to come by anymore.

Anyhow, anyone else ever run one? I've found the wire sensing deal to be slow, I tried a ni200 coil on it, hoping it would work better than the rx200 and it didn't, but I'm starting to think it's geared more towards RDA's than tanks.

Thoughts?

6 hours ago, hicksvilleshick said:

So I traded off my xcube 2 and tfv4 for a snow wolf and clieto tank. I don't exactly regret it, but people never cease to amaze me.

The lady I traded wanted to make sure my stuff was in "like new" condition like hers was. She didn't have any boxes or anything, I had all the boxes spares etc.

The bottom of the snow wolf showed signs of use, scrapes as you would expect, the top has a discoloration of some sort, I've got to figure out how to do something about that. I did the trade anyhow cause the snow wolf seems to be hard to come by anymore.

Anyhow, anyone else ever run one? I've found the wire sensing deal to be slow, I tried a ni200 coil on it, hoping it would work better than the rx200 and it didn't, but I'm starting to think it's geared more towards RDA's than tanks.

Thoughts?

I have a 50 watt Snow Wolf that was sent to me when Asmodus's supplier never came through with the Colossal.  I have never been pleased with it.  At the time it was a $100 mod and a $50 Zero Clone worked much better.  It was one of their first temp controlled mods, so I chocked it up to a bad first design. 

I personally have been very pleased with my RX200, but I don't use it much.  I keep a Velocity dripper on it and use it on weekends or lazy time....which doesn't happen very often.

4 hours ago, jasonculp said:

I have a 50 watt Snow Wolf that was sent to me when Asmodus's supplier never came through with the Colossal.  I have never been pleased with it.  At the time it was a $100 mod and a $50 Zero Clone worked much better.  It was one of their first temp controlled mods, so I chocked it up to a bad first design. 

I personally have been very pleased with my RX200, but I don't use it much.  I keep a Velocity dripper on it and use it on weekends or lazy time....which doesn't happen very often.

Yeah I'm thinking it'll be a house queen with the velocity. Seriously considering getting a nickel build put in to see how that works, but I think the rx200 with the ability to change the tcr, will easily top it.