Found A Sampler Set For $10 (10 Piece)

Lordvapor

I just found a site that had a sampler set that had 10 3ml bottles for $10

I just had to try it.... Hope it turns out to be a decent purchase...

I got

Tennessee Cure

Extra Smokey

Marly Tobacco Flavor

Sweet Kona Coffee

Wonderful Watermelon

Cherry

Root Beer

Rum

Banana

Strawberry

Well their here...I will let you know when I try one....not expecting much but....

Hey - let me know how that coffee is. I've got some coffee (Mr. Bean) coming from dietsmokes that I'm anxious to try.

Hey - let me know how that coffee is. I've got some coffee (Mr. Bean) coming from dietsmokes that I'm anxious to try.

Only tried root beer so far....

Verdict:........Tasteless...maybe a hint.....or maybe I just miss my exotic tobacco

will keep experimenting later...

Update: per my wifes request I tried banana...

Verdict:.... Not too bad....nice smooth banana flavor not over powering....wish it was a little stronger

I have a few 3ml samples of Arno's banana from Awesome Vapor and I like it, has enough flavor, may want to try that one some time...

Ok, I tried all the BestECiggy samples last night while chatting with Speakeasy,KMGirl,Ofortuna,Jeffrey,StevenP,Christopher,Silent etc..... in the chat room. It was a busy night there. :) First of all they produce an excellent amount of vapor but not a real thick vapor. 8 out 0f 10 were flavorless. The watermelon was actually pretty good. The root beer tasted like how fireworks smell. :(

Ok, I tried all the BestECiggy samples last night while chatting with Speakeasy,KMGirl,Ofortuna,Jeffrey,StevenP,Christopher,Silent etc..... in the chat room. It was a busy night there. :) First of all they produce an excellent amount of vapor but not a real thick vapor. 8 out 0f 10 were flavorless. The watermelon was actually pretty good. The root beer tasted like how fireworks smell. :(

Sounds like a supplier to avoid. :|