Special Interest Groups Have No Legitimate Argument Against The Cigarette

jmhester

That was an interesting read. I never knew about the asthma inhalers. I also found this on the web:

Medical Uses

PG has been used as the aqueous-based chemical additive in asthma inhalers and nebulizers since the 1950s, with no serious side effects known. PG, because of its water-retaining properties, is the compound of choice for delivering atomized medication. It is also a common diluent for injectable medications, constituting 40 percent of the intravenous form of Phenytoin, an anti-seizure drug

Thank you so much for posting this, jmhester. After going to The Medical News site and searching for "electronic cigarette," I found the article refered to in the biased and misleading blog from Smoke Free Wisconsin that was on the USA Today site. I once again emailed Smoke Free Wisconsin, hoping to have a discussion with them on the subject. We'll see if they respond to me any time soon.

Thank you so much for posting this, jmhester. After going to The Medical News site and searching for "electronic cigarette," I found the article refered to in the biased and misleading blog from Smoke Free Wisconsin that was on the USA Today site. I once again emailed Smoke Free Wisconsin, hoping to have a discussion with them on the subject. We'll see if they respond to me any time soon.

You will never hear from them, they have a strict "never reply to anyone with a brain" policy.

Oh, I'll hear from them eventually. I keep emailing them, every day if necessary. If they don't respond, I will either call and arrange a meeting with someone from their staff, or I might just have my lawyer write them a letter asking for a retraction.