Everyone Wants Your Ecig

kellyjo

What do you do when everyone who sees you vaping and/or talks to you about it wants to try yours out or "borrow" it? Geez...I can't afford to buy everyone I know a starter kit although I would like to. I think everyone who smokes should have one of these things! I love it that much! Wow. Kind of a nice problem to have but it could become a problem. LOL

Kellyjo, maybe buy a couple of starter kits and keep em in your trunk and sell them to people you run into that want one. I'm thinkin about doing this.

Great idea! Just don't rip them off with the price and sell it with a printed out list of suppliers you recommend with an faq to shut them up. :shutup: Also, don't forget to tell them about Vapor Talk.

I've had friends ask if they can try my 510, but no strangers. I haven't had anybody ask to borrow it! My Spade is my baby, and nobody's touching that but me! I do try to carry the business cards from my favorite suppliers so I can hand them out to people who seem to have a true interest.

Geez, can you imagine sitting in a restaurant and having some stranger ask to try out your fork? :o People are weird.

LOL already bought 6 people e-cig start kits, complete with PCC's and 50ml of juice and yes, it gets very expensive. Although you don't want to rip anyone off, there's also no reason you can't make a little money off them (I haven't yet, since 5 of those people I've purchased for were family, and wouldn't take any money from them). You can get the $35 510 starter kits from cignot, charge 50 for them (still a good deal from most out there), and make 15 bucks for your trouble

I've had friends ask if they can try my 510, but no strangers. I haven't had anybody ask to borrow it! My Spade is my baby, and nobody's touching that but me! I do try to carry the business cards from my favorite suppliers so I can hand them out to people who seem to have a true interest.

Geez, can you imagine sitting in a restaurant and having some stranger ask to try out your fork? :o People are weird.

Great, thanks. Now I'm gonna have to try that sometime just for the reaction. You'd be amazed at how many people would probably give you a strange look, then hand you their fork simply to avoid confrontation. LOL

The other day a friend of mine I work with asked to see my Spade. I handed it to him and he vaped. I didn't think he would vape it because he is OCD about germs. He is always reminding me to cover my mouth when I cough even if he knows I didn't cough from being sick. I guess he was so excited that he forgot about germs. Right after he vaped it I said,"Dude! I have a cold!" He launched it back to me and started freaking out. He was wiping his mouth and spitting. It was effing hilarious! :rofl:

I didn't think he would vape it because he is OCD about germs.

I have a good friend who is OCD about everything. He actually likes to call it CDO because he prefers alphabetical order. :blink:

Edited by SmokinHammer

Seriously, I think the federal and state governments ought to take some of that billion tax money they collect from the sale of analogs, and subsidize e-cig starter kits for smokers.

Edited by dlynne

Yeah I don't share my e-cig with anyone other than the wife. Hell I made my sister use an old cartridge then throw it away when she was done with it the day she wanted to try my VP1. I've managed to make it almost 28 years on this earth without getting cold sores, don't really want to break my hot streak now, lol.

Seriously, I think the federal and state governments ought to take some of that billion tax money they collect from the sale of analogs, and subsidize e-cig starter kits for smokers.

I think the government should give back every single tax dollar it has taken and let the free market decide what the money gets spent on. We work half a year to pay for taxes. Imagine what you could do if your and your spouses income doubled. That is a whole lot of e-cigs! :jump:

Just buy some empty carts and carry the tips around with you. That way you don't have to share your mouth piece with other people.

This is what I do. I keep an extra cart mouthpiece so others can try it out.

Edited by TheGreen

This is what I do. I keep an extra cart mouthpiece so others can try it out.

Same here. I'm a bit different in that I make an effort to get smokers to try the VP2. My wife's getting her hair cut tomorrow and the chick that cuts our hair was asking all about vaping the last time I was in. So I'm taking a new cart and a selection of juice tomorrow and turn her onto vaping. Trying to decide whether to make a list of forums and suppliers, or give her a CD or thumb drive with links in it.

I hadn't thought about buying and selling starter kits, but that's a great idea!

I never use the 5 prefilled carts that come in the kits, so I have begun carrying a couple of them to give to people, that want to try mine. Certainly worth it to see the look on their face when they first taste it. lol

I think it odd that it can taste so much like smoke till you are off smoke for several days/weeks. Then taste the same, yet nothing like smoke at all. How very confusing.

I think the government should give back every single tax dollar it has taken and let the free market decide what the money gets spent on. We work half a year to pay for taxes. Imagine what you could do if your and your spouses income doubled. That is a whole lot of e-cigs! :jump:

Off topic, I know. But that's called the "Fair Tax" Schizo. If you don't know of it, please check it out/