RX200

So the Wismec RX200 is pretty cool. I upgraded the firmware and it seems to be doing the same thing.

So has anyone noticed that in a higher vg ratio/less nicotine ratio in their juice requires for more heat on TC mode to get the same kind of vape?

Craft Vapery "its Toast" 6mg 40/60 pg/vg i could vape at 400 really nicely and then another flavor

Staggs "XXXXXX" (cantelope) 3mg unknown pg/vg ratio has to be upwards of 550 degrees or temp protection kicks in.

so is tc kicking in bc my wick is getting dry? in a tank i dont think so. im using the crown .25ohm ss coil and it heats u after a few chain vapes so i am using it in tc mode at 500 deg.  at 90 watts or in watt mode at about 50 watts

how high do you run your ss coils in degrees? watts?

how high do you run your kanthal coils in watts?

i am not interested in any other coil types.

There is definitely a flavor boost from kanthal to ss i have noticed with same juice tests

i ordered some (100 feet) of 0.3mm 316l and some texas tuff cotton last night!!!

battery charging!

when i first married the batts i used my xtar two port charger and had to run twice because theres 3 batts so each trip on the charger took like 3 or 4 hours i cant remember exactly but it was like 7 hours total before i could use the rx200

well after like 3 days of constant use it was dead. it didnt stop me from vaping but i decided they were low enough. the rx200 read the batts at 3.33,3.37,3.36 in that order and i set them to charge at 1030 pm last night (in the device, powered off with no attys on top). at 5:30 am the batts were still charging and at 6am it looked as if they were done by the way the charger icon was blinking. i let them sit for about a half hour or maybe an hour and check the batts on RX200 and it read 4.08,4.09,4.09 in that order. my greenlee dm-20 multimeter says they are all at 4.1.

Battery university says it is better to get a partial charge than a full charge so the batteries last longer so i think i am ok with charging them in this manner.

i wish it didnt take so long to charge though.

12 hours ago, VaporTron said:

so is tc kicking in bc my wick is getting dry? in a tank i dont think so. im using the crown .25ohm ss coil and it heats u after a few chain vapes so i am using it in tc mode at 500 deg.  at 90 watts or in watt mode at about 50 watts

I doubt it is getting dry.  I run most of my mods in the 40 watt range, but they normally level off at 20 or so when the TC starts working.  I am not familiar with the Reuleaux RX200 but in most of mine if it gets to the point that the screen changes, you may need to turn your power down a bit.  I have not used SS, but with Ni200 and Ti01 and .25ohm coil, 50 watts should be more than enough.  When a you have it set right, you will barely notice it is working.  You will have a bit of rattlsnaking as it trys to keep the temp steady.  It should provide a consistent vape from the time you fill the tank, until it is nearly empty.  It will then slowly get cooler and quit putting out vapor when it gets dry.