510 Atomizer

NeWPoRT

ive been reading about people having problems with the 510 atomizers that theres a metallic taste. i also think i have a problem with mine, but it doesnt taste metallic,just really disgusting, so im going to order another one soon today. im just wondering if there are any atomizers that work for the 510 unit that doesnt have problems... im tired of spending so much money.. it never stops dammit lol... and ontop of that i bought straberry juice which is horrible by the way, so i have to buy another one

im planning on ordering the atomizer and menthol juice from arno. hows his menthol juice and atomizers?

thanks..

ive been reading about people having problems with the 510 atomizers that theres a metallic taste. i also think i have a problem with mine, but it doesnt taste metallic,just really disgusting, so im going to order another one soon today. im just wondering if there are any atomizers that work for the 510 unit that doesnt have problems... im tired of spending so much money.. it never stops dammit lol... and ontop of that i bought straberry juice which is horrible by the way, so i have to buy another one

im planning on ordering the atomizer and menthol juice from arno. hows his menthol juice and atomizers?

thanks..

I am probably too late posting this but just fyi..... My Dad has always smoked menthol cigarettes and just recently I ordered him a 510 and Arno's sample menthol juice. Yesterday he took a few vapes for the first time. He said the menthol was just waaaaay too much for him and wanted me to mix him up a batch of 555 combined with a little of the menthol. That seems to be a whole lot better for him. Both the ones I mixed were from Arno and both were 16mg. Personally, I really like the 555 from Arno a LOT, so I don't use the menthol myself.

I cannot see what could possibly make an attomizer have a bad taste other than needing a good cleaning.I have found running at 5 volts makes most juice taste burnt to me.All attomizers are pretty much the same an element a stainless steel bridge and a little fiber wick under the bridge.You can hook them to 3.7 -6 volts but an attomizer is an attomizer.I use 302's,901's and 510's and other than the capacity of the 302 carts they all vape the same to me.

I had a real problem with my first four atty's. Now I'm pretty convinced that a big part of the problem was the UBS pass-thru's that I had. I had two ubs pt's, one died completely and the other just isn't working right. I'm not 100% sure, but I think they fried my atty's. Anyhow, the atty that came with my Spade has been going strong for 5 days (which includes a weekend of extreme vaping), which makes it the longest lasting atty I've had (hope I'm not jinxing myself). I've also tried another regular 510 atty that I got from VT and it's doing fine also.

Just a note - what I've found is that I tend to see an increase in vapor at the same time I lose flavor and start getting that burnt taste. That's when I add juice. Don't know why the vapor increases when it needs juice, but that's the way I see it.

thanks..

I actually love anything from Arno. I used to smoke light analogs but tried the menthol because my son had it. I love it. I didn't smoke menthols but I love the flavor. I don't like the "regular" tobacco flavors.

Kelly

thanks..

just a note, I think VT's 510 attys are a low bridge atty (at least compared to the other non-VT ones I have) and they perform better ie.. don't flood as easy , better vapor, and a shorter wick.

Just a note - what I've found is that I tend to see an increase in vapor at the same time I lose flavor and start getting that burnt taste. That's when I add juice. Don't know why the vapor increases when it needs juice, but that's the way I see it.

I've noticed the same thing. I think there is an increase in vapor because the juice isn't being vaporized but the dried left overs are being burnt. I take it as a dry burn warning to drip.