Looking for a good mini

Hi folks,

In the market for a good mini device to carry around with me.  I'm not looking for sub-ohm.  And I'd like to go as inexpensive as possible with the best quality.

My eLeaf iTaste 20W has been so unreliable since I bought it early this year. Now it's not holding a charge for long at all.  I've been using the GS-Air tank on it with 1.2 Ohm coils. 

Many thanks in advance!

I love my Cloupor Minis... I have several of them in 30W size and they are very reliable, rugged, and portable (small).  They are roughly the size of two 18650 batteries side-by-side, but they only use one, obviously.  You can pick them up from several places online for under $30...  101Vape.com, VapeNW.com, GearBest.com, just to name a few.

They also have the 50W-TC version out called Mini-plus, which is the same size as the 30W mini.

Another great small device is the Wismec Presa 40W or 40W-TC... they are smaller than the Cloupor and have a built-in 2600mAh battery.  I have 3 of these as well, and they have been VERY reliable workhorses for the past few months!  They run from $28-33 for the standard, and $36-42 for the TC version.

• 2 months later...