MVP3 PRO and RDA

JJVape

You can use any coil resistance down to 0.2 Ohms.  Lower will not "short it out", it just will not work due to the circuitry restrictions/limitations of the board.

As for gauge of wire... that is your preference, but you must use Kanthal because the MVP3 Pro is NOT a temperature control device.

If you've never built coils before, I would suggest you watch many YouTube videos and scour the coil building threads on this site.  Building coils is not child's-play, and can be very dangerous if you don't pay attention to details and use a proper meter to check your builds BEFORE you fire them!

Finally a response .... Thanks I have been watching a ridiculous amount but couldn't find anyone who said how low I can go on ohms. Thank you... I was just trying to do regular .5 .3... I'm a flavor changer lol and I figured using an RDA will help. I have been doing a lot of reading and watching and next step is finding a good vape shop near me.

When in doubt, check the manufacturer website for specs ;)  That's what I did, lol.

I noticed you posted the same question more than once (which is not necessary to do)... sometimes it is slow in the afternoons here, but in the evenings, answers will begin to flow, well into the night and morning... yeah, we're a bunch of night-owls on here :)