510 Atomizer

NeWPoRT

alright.... i got my straberry e liquid yesterday..and when i first took a pull off of it..it tasted disgusting. it taste really bitter and a lillte burnt i dont know if its the flavor or the nicotine level..which is 18mg. but thenn later on in the day i switched the atomizer and it felt a lot smoother. the atomizer that gave it a nast feel looks like it has strings coming loose off of the middle aluminam part...it deffinitly looks messed up compared to the other atmozier... is it messed up?.. and can i fix this problem? i need cleaning methods

I use a 510 and Im not sure what you mean by "strings". If youre talking about the bridge, Im pretty sure those strings are supposed to be solid. Anyway, if this is a new atty, you may be experiencing the break in period. It also my be a clash of flavors from the last flavor you used with that atty. And another reason may be, you just dont like strawberry e juice.

:excl: DO NOT PULL THOSE STRINGS OFF!! Lol if you pull those strings off the bridge you could break the atty. Sometimes new attys have a metallic/ burnt taste to them. I would recommend if your using carts to drip about 2-3 drops directly on the bridge before you use. The wick could be dry which could be causing the unpleasant taste even though you have a cart in there.

Keep the atty wet and give it a few days! :punk:

Genuine Joye 510 atomizer have those threads stick out. They are there to help draw liquid from the cartridge. So no your atomizer is not damaged because of it. That's not to say you had a bad atomizer, but usually any time an atomizer tastes burnt it's because at some point the heating coil didn't have enough liquid.

i washed the atomizer that i think is broken... it produces good vapor but sometimes it wouldnt produce as much and i cant get the taste even when the cartridge is wet, and also it taste very strong bad and bitter with that atomizer. with my other atomizer it tastes better and smoother. i dont know what the problem is, and im trying to wait a while before i start buying new stuff, because i have already spent too much money..to just keep spending more..i guess the only way ill ever know the difference is when i get new liquid for it.