DIY Kit Suggestions?

Fancythat1

No flavoring in that kit might just as well go to Wizard labs or Heartland vapes, and get quality stuff and cheaper too. Heartland vapes has a kit that includes 5 flavors of your choice for $59.99 That would be my choice if I were looking for a DIY kit. Wizard labs at this time doesn't have a kit, but you can buy individual items and make your own kit.

Don't forget ejuicemeup its a great program for mixing ejuice

http://wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/diy-kit.html

Edited by FXRich

I will second the Wizard Lab recommendation.   They're top shelf folks to work with.  I've been to the shop and talked to them when I started mixing for myself.  They have everything you will need, but don't have a "kit" put together.  I'm sure they would be happy to advise once they know how deep you want to get into diy'ing.  

Have no association with WL, just live close enough to drop by should the need arise ..... again.

Thanks for the suggestion guys. ^^ Hubby says he was leaning toward getting the heartland vape kit anyway. :P His issue with that kit vs the other one was that you get less PG/VG, but we can order that separately. We would have had to do the same for flavors anyway. ^^

You probably already have bottles from buying juice, so all you really need is syringes, PG, VG, and Nicotine base, besides Flavors. A lot of health food stores have VG. PG is a little harder to come by locally. I got into DIY over a year ago, and enjoy it, besides saving a lot of money and also knowing what's in my juice.