Help Vp Passthough

ok i got my pass through about 2 weeks ago. i took it to work to show people (witch love it). now when i got home and plunged it in it wont turn off. i have tried a computer and the wall plug. it just stays on. just want to know if there is anything i can do befor i email jeso.

ok i got my pass through about 2 weeks ago. i took it to work to show people (witch love it). now when i got home and plunged it in it wont turn off. i have tried a computer and the wall plug. it just stays on. just want to know if there is anything i can do befor i email jeso.

Hi,

Sorry to hear your VP-PT has a problem, just email us, so you can send it back for repair.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

Best Regards

Jeso

Hey Skruff, i just had the exact same issue come up Saturday. Luckily i was walking by my computer desk when it decided to turn on otherwise i would of had a melting atty all over my stuff! Talk about scary. Im sending it in today once the post office clears of its hordes, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I had this same issue. The PT was working fine when I left for work in the morning but when I got home I saw the PT glowing and the atty dead. I guess I should be thankful it was an 801 atty and not a 510. There was no melting. What is the reason for this? Why would it just turn on by itself? I love my PT but I gotta admit this has me a little worried.

That's what chris said about mine (transistor). I like my vp pass through enough to where I will be taking the atty off when not in use and or unplugging it. That is of course when I get it back. It's been one day without and I already miss it. I've got all sorts of bats on rotation over here kr8s, cr2s, 510s. I don't think I have a bare wall outlet left in the house. lol

I pretty much am a constant vaper.

Will taking the atty off and unplugging it help? I'm waiting on my VT/PT and do want to take the best care of it I can.

Once the unit is repaired this should not happen again, but yes taking of the atomizer will help a great deal. This usually happens with people who switch back and forth between the wall unit and laptop constantly with the atomizer one.

Once the unit is repaired this should not happen again, but yes taking of the atomizer will help a great deal. This usually happens with people who switch back and forth between the wall unit and laptop constantly with the atomizer one.

Well that explains it somewhat. I would pretty much move the pt around the house with out removing the atty. I hardly ever hooked it up to the computer. I may have only used the comps usb port a total of 5 times tops. Like I said before, love my vppt so I'll do what it takes to not be with out it. lol