Tape, Crush Or Remove Led

I hate the bright LED, wife called me names and I cried. When I pull off the plastic cover I see the LED over a little circuit board. Shall I plop a piece of electrical on it, does it just "pull out" or should I crush it?

Also went for the 5 pack deal, one bad so not a great deal now. Not really dead though, won't charge but I see the led glowing very faintly. Dangerous? Was hoping to let it wind down a little and then try charging again.

Edited by FTJoe

I hate the bright LED, wife called me names and I cried. When I pull off the plastic cover I see the LED over a little circuit board. Shall I plop a piece of electrical on it, does it just "pull out" or should I crush it?

Also went for the 5 pack deal, one bad so not a great deal now. Not really dead though, won't charge but I see the led glowing very faintly. Dangerous? Was hoping to let it wind down a little and then try charging again.

Suggestion: Get a 901 cart cap, (I may be wrong but what you have is the same diameter as the 510 batt) the 901 cap fits like a glove on the tip of the 510 and 901 batts. No modding needed. This blocks out the led very well and snug enough it won't fall off. I found this out one day when I had my 510 e-cig and a cap to a 901 cart in the same pocket ;) lol I like using the 901 cart on my 510.

Suggestion: Get a 901 cart cap, (I may be wrong but what you have is the same diameter as the 510 batt) the 901 cap fits like a glove on the tip of the 510 and 901 batts. No modding needed. This blocks out the led very well and snug enough it won't fall off. I found this out one day when I had my 510 e-cig and a cap to a 901 cart in the same pocket ;) lol I like using the 901 cart on my 510.

My 901 cart caps will not fit on my 510 batts. The rubber piece is too small and the black outer part is too big. I guess I have different cart caps.

My 901 cart caps will not fit on my 510 batts. The rubber piece is too small and the black outer part is too big. I guess I have different cart caps.

Yes the rubber is to small. I guess it really does depend on the model. The only size difference between my 901 and 510 is the length of the atomizer, same diameter. Do your 910 carts fit in your 510 or is it to big/small as well? My 901 cart is a little tight in the atty but very usable.